+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Garth compared to Tim and Kenny

In the USA, the best country in the world
    All I know is I’ll hang around PG as long as I’m allowed or as long as it’s around. Fb groups are half the family and community of Pg/forums
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Is it the songwriter deal why he is against YouTube? I sure wish he had a Vevo too, but since he owns the rights to his recordings and isn't on a major label that is unlikely to happen.

He doesn't know what he's missing. I wonder what he thinks about lyric videos.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven75407 View Post
    Is it the songwriter deal why he is against YouTube? I sure wish he had a Vevo too, but since he owns the rights to his recordings and isn't on a major label that is unlikely to happen.

He doesn't know what he's missing. I wonder what he thinks about lyric videos.
    The 'songwriter' deal may be his 'talking point' about youtube, etc.. when it comes to why he doesn't support it / have a presence there etc..

As many have show over the past few years though (myself included) that type of argument just doesn't hold water.. But eh, it's Garth's decision.. I think he's making a mistake, and have thought so for quite sometime (all opinions which I have stated on here a lot ) ..

interesting to see TY only 'sort of' infected by this short sighted control tactic.. maybe she can bring him back from the tar pit as a dinosaur.... though I doubt it..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread