+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do you do an Ask Garth?

How do you do an Ask Garth?

I've got a Twitter account but do I have to video myself to do an Ask Garth? I want to do one but it seems like everyone's doimg it by video. I've loved his music since I was a little kid but I really don't want to do a video feed. I don't like taking selfies at all. JMHO. Can I just type it in?
    Last edited by Steven75407; 05-10-2019 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Misspelled word

It seems like more and more of them are just sending tweets to askgarth or Bryanmoore with their questions.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I would have to wager it probably helps if its' a general question that most experienced fans already know the answer to, one that works right into what garth wants to hype that week, or it's a well, ego booster for him.. those softballs seem to get through..

just sayin
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Steven75407 View Post
    I've got a Twitter account but do I have to video myself to do an Ask Garth? I want to do one but it seems like everyone's doimg it by video. I've loved his music since I was a little kid but I really don't want to do a video feed. I don't like taking selfies at all. JMHO. Can I just type it in?
    You dont have to do a video, you dont even have to tweet it to bryan moore or Garth. Just tweet your question with #AskGarth

Quote Originally Posted by Steven75407 View Post
    My question wasn’t a video submission. It was a picture of me and my left handed GB7CLH. Garth was so surprised because he had no idea Takamine made his signature guitar in a left handed version. I think that’s the only thing that got me on ISG. Garth kept doing double takes thinking the picture was just flipped.
    ~"Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide."~
    ~"Blood is thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood."~
    -Garth Brooks

+ Reply to Thread