+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Who Will Feature on the New Single?

  1. #1

    Who Will Feature on the New Single?

    Garth hinted in the latest Studio G that he’d be getting some help from a friend on the new single he described as a “modern Friends in Low Places”. Who do you guess it to be?

    I’m going to say Jason Aldean.

  2. #2
    I’m going to say Jason Aldean.

    Lord help me, I'd rather he have Billy Ray Cyrus on!

    I still can't listen to the 30th Friends In Low Places because of FGL and JA.

    Should've just been Garth and George and maybe Mark Chesnutt since he cut it around the same time Garth did.

  3. #3
    Ned Ledoux would be amazing

  4. #4
    I wish he'd embrace the Red Dirt/Texas Music genre a bit more and maybe put Randall King in the mix.

  5. #5
    It will almost certainly be a current artist that will help him at country radio.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by nyyankfanken View Post
    ned ledoux would be amazing
    great choice!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    LA/Long Beach area
    Posts
    2,009
    I don't beleive him until I see who, LOL. He said next stadium tour would be in eat and its in Boise.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    250
    Sturgill Simpson would be amazing but we all know it’s going to be a current artist that will get him buzz. Alden, Underwood, Bryan etc.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    It will almost certainly be a current artist that will help him at country radio.
    Agreed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    838
    Keith Urban does a lot of duets and so does FGL. They are huge Garth fans. Luke Bryan will be coming out with a new album soon so he could have it on his album if it's him. But you never really hear Garth talk about Luke.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,731
    Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    Keith Urban does a lot of duets and so does FGL. They are huge Garth fans. Luke Bryan will be coming out with a new album soon so he could have it on his album if it's him. But you never really hear Garth talk about Luke.
    Personally, I would love a Garth and Keith duet. Another Garth and Chris Stapleton collaboration would be fantastic as well. And of course, something original from Garth and King George would be nothing short of amazing!

  12. #12
    Didn't Darius Rucker feature Jason Aldean and a few other "it guys" and bomb with his last single?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    838
    Thomas Rhett could be it. He's coming out with a new album and is someone who tells his Garth story on the Garth Channel.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by CER956 View Post
    Didn't Darius Rucker feature Jason Aldean and a few other "it guys" and bomb with his last single?
    Funny thing is, that's one of the very few songs I like today. Straight To Hell.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    838
    Well, it's probably not Thomas Rhett since he just released a single with Kelsie Ballerini.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Ossipee, NH
    Posts
    447
    Garth doesn't need to have anyone on his record to get number 1s. Just him alone is great.
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Garth doesn't need to have anyone on his record to get number 1s. Just him alone is great.
    THANK YOU!!! And the reason why I'm against Garth releasing a duet or a special guest single is because I do not trust duets on country radio these days, I fear if Garth were to release a duet it might turn into another Baby Let's Lay Down and Dance and I REALLY REALLY don't want that.

    Sorry if y'all don't agree with my opinion on this, but this is my stand on it.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    THANK YOU!!! And the reason why I'm against Garth releasing a duet or a special guest single is because I do not trust duets on country radio these days, I fear if Garth were to release a duet it might turn into another Baby Let's Lay Down and Dance and I REALLY REALLY don't want that.

    Sorry if y'all don't agree with my opinion on this, but this is my stand on it.
    Except, he already made mention of collaborating with someone on his next single.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Seminole, Oklahoma
    Posts
    325
    I hope to God it’s a duet with his youngest daughter Allie, but we all know that’s not going to happen for a very long time, if ever. Although Allie wrote or co-wrote a song about her dad called, “Thank-you For the Song.” It is AMAZING.
    ~"Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide."~
    ~"Blood is thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood."~
    -Garth Brooks

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSessions View Post
    I hope to God it’s a duet with his youngest daughter Allie, but we all know that’s not going to happen for a very long time, if ever. Although Allie wrote or co-wrote a song about her dad called, “Thank-you For the Song.” It is AMAZING.
    She does a song take up your arms and I love it. She is amazing and this would be incredible if he did a duet with her.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    838
    He just tweeted something to Blame Shelton about letting it out with Nancy O'Dell today.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    He just tweeted something to Blame Shelton about letting it out with Nancy O'Dell today.
    https://twitter.com/blakeshelton/sta...25123148066816

  23. #23
    https://www.etonline.com/garth-brook...clusive-126487

    Dive Bar will be released on June 18th featuring Blake Shelton.

  24. #24
    Exciting! And we’re getting a video! Blake’s latest God’s Country is one of my favorite songs this decade.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    838
    Now we have our answer. I think that's a good choice. Shelton has been and is hot right now.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    838
    And a music video!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts