+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEW ALBUM JUNE 7, Fun, Fun, Fun.

Yay!!! Can’t wait.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I'd make sure to double source the info before getting TOO worked up- this has it dropping on a Friday... I know things aren't nec. done the normal way but it's only one source... better to double source the date

Very cool though, that we'll get to be the first concert after his albums' release if it's a true date!!!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

New music usually drops on Fridays now (since 2015)...But Garth is Garth, so I agree, wait til they announce it...

The statement has been redacted since they have no source.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBarton View Post
    The statement has been redacted since they have no source.
    Interesting- either garth's people got wind, and shut em down or something else happened. I know I emailed the author of the article asking for a link/source of the info but I doubt that had anything of an effect (though I have not heard back)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I thought the lady from that show ET, had the rights to announce the date. Perhaps they took it down because of that. There is still a WIKI page about it though.

So maybe June 7th or not.

It could be one of those cases, when Garth says "We were going to release it on June 7th, but an exciting thing happened, we heard from Good people at this company
    and they want to do something special, so its wait and see at the moment, but an announcement in the summer"

The webpage that first reported it is still saying "June" though.

I'm willing to bet that the date was correct, which is why they took it down.

It wouldn't surprise me if that reporter had been promised she could reveal the "scoop" at an agreed upon day & time, but she was upstaged by the Denver paper's article.

They're hoping the cat got put back in the bag before the news circulated too much on the internets.

I'm guessing Garth's people were not ready for the official announcement, which is why they told the lady with the "scoop" to hold off on saying anything. Look where that got her.

Maybe he will change it now it? Rihanna (according to twitter) has just announced shes dropping a new album on June 7th.

Perhaps he doesnt want to go head to head with a big name.

Its still on Wiki as June 7th.

At this point who knows. It should have been out a year ago. He has enough stuff in the vault to drop an album once a year if he is not ready.

+ Reply to Thread