+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth Who?

Garth Who?

Just over Two years ago I started talking to an Filipino online and I ended up visiting her country twice. Well during our conversations I would tell her my favorite all time artist is Garth Brooks. She's like Garth Who? Never heard of him. Well now she is here in the states and we got married last Oct. She is more into alternative rock. She still says Garth Who even though I have his albums everywhere. Yesterday I was having a long drive with her and decided to play the Chris Gained album. She loved all the songs on it and she asked me who was the singer. Surprised it was Garth and now she is willing to try to hear other songs from Garth. I guess her country doesnt know Garth.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 03-10-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Just over Two years ago I started talking to an Filipino online and I ended up visiting her country twice. Well during our conversations I would tell her my favorite all time artist is Garth Brooks. She's like Garth Who? Never heard of him. Well now she is here in the states and we got married last Oct. She is more into alternative rock. She still says Garth Who even though I have his albums everywhere. Yesterday I was having a long drive with her and decided to play the Chris Gained album. She loved all the songs on it and she asked me who was the singer. Surprised it was Garth and now she is willing to try to hear other songs from Garth. I guess her country doesnt know Garth.
    Awesome story!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Had a similar situation happen where I was at a chat room one night and talking with this lady with my other friends, this chat room allowed us to link in YouTube videos, so I wanted to play Amarillo by Morning by George Strait. Now here's the kicker, this lady was in San Antonio, Texas and had never heard the song in her life (she was like 16) but actually liked it. I told her that she was listening to what is considered to be the ultimate masterpiece of songs and she agreed with me and said that she liked it.

Hahaha, that is great!
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

+ Reply to Thread