+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth Brooks Should go on Joe Rogan's Podcast

Garth Brooks Should go on Joe Rogan's Podcast

I know, the guy is a comedian who has actually ripped on Garth
    Big time over the past few years.

But if Garth went on his show, I think it would be a good interview.

I had watched his interview with Chris Stapleton and I think he would
    Garth a fair shot.

There will be questions that Garth normally doesnt get asked, but I think as
    fans we will learn more from his mindset.

Thoughts??

In the USA, the best country in the world
    thoughts? Joe Rogan's a kinda crass comedian who is a better UFC commentator and ex fear factor host (he hosted that right?) then he is a podcaster.... at first glance that's my thought on it- Garth doesn't have to go that route- though it would def. show a more crass side of garth I think depending on the questions.. may lead him to more 'colorful' answers
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    thoughts? Joe Rogan's a kinda crass comedian who is a better UFC commentator and ex fear factor host (he hosted that right?) then he is a podcaster.... at first glance that's my thought on it- Garth doesn't have to go that route- though it would def. show a more crass side of garth I think depending on the questions.. may lead him to more 'colorful' answers
    After watching his interview with Chris Stapleton, I think it would work, and I dont think it would be too offensive. I dont think Joe will try to prove that
    he is so much more cleverer than Garth, he would defintely get different type of answers, because he would ask different type of questions.

I think the Kevin Pollack Chat Show podcast would probably make better sense for Garth to make an appearance in.

If rogan does his homework it would be epic.
    Rogan - Thanks for coming Garth so why do you hate your foreign fans?
    Garth - I donít love all my fans.
    Rogan - then explain why you have not been there since the 90ís or why all your stuff you release they canít buy?
    Garth - well..... itís...huh

Rogan - itís ok lets move on. Why do you keep releasing the same stuff with a few bonus tracks? Is it fair to your fans to keep spending money to own 12 different copies of FILP?
    Garth - um.....is that Kenny chesney?
    Rogan - Garth come back.....heís gone

Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    If rogan does his homework it would be epic.
    Rogan - Thanks for coming Garth so why do you hate your foreign fans?
    Garth - I donít love all my fans.
    Rogan - then explain why you have not been there since the 90ís or why all your stuff you release they canít buy?
    Garth - well..... itís...huh

Rogan - itís ok lets move on. Why do you keep releasing the same stuff with a few bonus tracks? Is it fair to your fans to keep spending money to own 12 different copies of FILP?
    Garth - um.....is that Kenny chesney?
    Rogan - Garth come back.....heís gone
    haha, thats funny.

I would so love to see Garth interviewed in this type of format, without the same softball questions.

I think we would come off so well, I think if he is pressed he would answer the questions, and we would
    learn a lot more.

It would depend if Rogan or the interviewer has done their research, then you could get so
    much more out of Garth.

I would love to hear Garth interviewed by Howard Stern (every day listener for 15+ years), but there's NO WAY that Garth would agree to this. Howard has eased off a bit over the past years, but Garth would need to control the interview and answer only certain questions and I don't see Howard allowing this. It would be epic though!

Quote Originally Posted by STLGarth View Post
    I would love to hear Garth interviewed by Howard Stern (every day listener for 15+ years), but there's NO WAY that Garth would agree to this. Howard has eased off a bit over the past years, but Garth would need to control the interview and answer only certain questions and I don't see Howard allowing this. It would be epic though!
    Agree, Stern would do a great interview with Gartth, again there would be questions that normally wouldnt be asked.

Garth is going nowhere near Rogan or Stern.

Quote Originally Posted by wimpy77 View Post
    I 100% agree. Even though Howard has softened up quite a bit, there's still no way. One can dream though! Hell, Howard may not even know who Garth is. He has zero knowledge of country music.

Quote Originally Posted by wimpy77 View Post
    I don't think he's probably gonna go near either, if I have to wager a guess. Crass entertainment (Stern) and podcasts (Rogan) haven't seemed to be paths he takes

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I don't think he's probably gonna go near either, if I have to wager a guess. Crass entertainment (Stern) and podcasts (Rogan) haven't seemed to be paths he takes
    That and can you imagine the blowback both shows might get if either of them gave Garth an ounce of disrespect? Because I think Garth knows that and prefers not to get mixed in with any conflict between either party whether it be the Stern and Rogan fans or the Garth fans that ain't a part of our dysfunctional club.

My honest thoughts are that Garth really hasn't given it much thought, and I don't totally know any 'blowback' that they' get- but then again I'm not a stern fan at all, and not really a rogan fan either. both kinda seem crass to me.

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

My honest thoughts are that Garth really hasn't given it much thought, and I don't totally know any 'blowback' that they' get- but then again I'm not a stern fan at all, and not really a rogan fan either. both kinda seem crass to me.
    In terms of Stern, I know him but I don't really listen to him. Rogan, on the other hand, outside of him being a UFC Commentator, I HATE his guts.

The last time I listened to Rogan he was big into conspiracy theories.

+ Reply to Thread