+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Album Title

Quote Originally Posted by pparish View Post
    If it is an abbreviation, I wonder if the N stands for Neon. After all the cover is a neon sign.
    So, the neon “g” are we assuming that is what the album cover will be for sure? I always thought of it as kind of a placeholder but I could be wrong. I don’t know what the heck is going on, other than the album, like many of you said, should have been “Numbers” or “30”...just some significance! Garth is always talking about things coming “full circle” and what not. This would have been a nice point in his musical life to capitalize on that. But it’s “Fun” or “F.U.N.” In my prayers I’m just thankful for a new album with new music.
    ~"Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide."~
    ~"Blood is thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood."~
    -Garth Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by LostSessions View Post
    So, the neon “g” are we assuming that is what the album cover will be for sure? I always thought of it as kind of a placeholder but I could be wrong. I don’t know what the heck is going on, other than the album, like many of you said, should have been “Numbers” or “30”...just some significance! Garth is always talking about things coming “full circle” and what not. This would have been a nice point in his musical life to capitalize on that. But it’s “Fun” or “F.U.N.” In my prayers I’m just thankful for a new album with new music.
    "Full Circle" would have been a fantastic title!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    And the type of title that would actually have similarities to "The Chase".

Full circle album title would have been amazing
    The album cover could have been him now but posing and wearing the same clothes as in the original Garth brooks album

Quote Originally Posted by pparish View Post
    If it is an abbreviation, I wonder if the N stands for Neon. After all the cover is a neon sign.
    I wouldn't put too much stock in the image being used on Amazon as being the actual album cover. I think it's just a placeholder/promotional image. Having said that, I do think it would be a fantastic cover. Despite how Garth and his management feel, I don't think we need to see his face front and center on every album.

Quote Originally Posted by coco1997 View Post
    I wouldn't put too much stock in the image being used on Amazon as being the actual album cover. I think it's just a placeholder/promotional image. Having said that, I do think it would be a fantastic cover. Despite how Garth and his management feel, I don't think we need to see his heavily photoshopped face front and center on every album.
    Fixed that for ya!

Fixed that for ya!
    Really dude? Really? It's bad enough that Anti-Garth trolls want to bring that up and now you're going to drag us into it?

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    Really dude? Really? It's bad enough that Anti-Garth trolls want to bring that up and now you're going to drag us into it?
    Haha... well, even Garth pokes fun at the fact that his album artwork photos are heavily photoshopped, so...

Nobody here is Anti-Garth, and all opinions are welcome.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Man, I gotta say- I've been accused by some in the past of being Anti Garth.... (maybe even a troll, who knows-). that photoshop comment was funny.. His covers are DEFINITELY over worked / airbrushed/photoshopped... emerald.. gotta say that one made me chuckle...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

It's part of the industry now...has been for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthmedic View Post
    Nobody here is Anti-Garth, and all opinions are welcome.
    No what I was referring to was the trolls you'd probably find on Saving Country Music, the type of people who still blame Garth for screwing up country music and probably blame him for dragging their heroes Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings away from the mainstream in the 90's. It's just ridiculous over there.

Outcast- don't get me wrong, I value your inputs and your comments garth wise.. Please don't take this the wrong way, really, but maybe the better way to approach it then, if it's the crap that is at Saving Country Music (their board I assume), is to let what's there stay there and not bring it over here? just a thought

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Garth said last week that Amazon's pre-order listing for the album would be updated with the official title, but so far that hasn't happened. He also said it would be placed on his website and that hasn't happened yet either. And so I wonder if any more details will come out on tonight's Studio G.

ehh anything's possible.. will have to wait and see for certain...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

By the way, i just realized that if he had named the album "Full Circle," then the neon circle G cover art that he's been using for the album so far on Amazon would have been absolutely PERFECT!! Oh well... an opportunity missed, I guess.

By the way, i just realized that if he had named the album "Full Circle," then the neon circle G cover art that he's been using for the album so far on Amazon would have been absolutely PERFECT!! Oh well... an opportunity missed, I guess.
    I have a feeling that Circle G cover is gonna be going away soon and be replaced with another photoshopped picture.

Every artist uses photoshopped pictures...

But not as overthetop-photoshopped like Garth.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

You'd be surprised....

Edited: Nevermind…

+ Reply to Thread