+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Times Garth made you cry (tears of joy count as well)

Times Garth made you cry (tears of joy count as well)

Alright, when has GB brought you to tears? They can be tears of joy or sadness. I cried when he sang America the Beautiful at the Point of Light TV special in 2011. It just was moving. I also cried after he sang The Change at the 96 American Music Awards, and so did Reba McEntire.

Dublin, Ireland 2014

I cried when he lost his mom in '99. And had I been there the night he was inducted into the Hall of Fame, tears of joy would have filled my eyes too. He's been a hero of mine ever since I was a little kid.

Croke Park cancellations in 2014. I cried for the whole month of July from when the announcement came of the cancellations and then the whole **** up that followed with them trying to fix it even though I knew nothing could be done to save the concerts. One song that will always remind of that time is a song on YouTube. It's the Irish version of Callin Baton Rouge and listening to that now will make me cry. Imagine Callin Baton Rouge makes me cry! Just the Irish version though.

Him Singing unanswered Prayers in his New Zealand concert of 1994.

His interview with David Frost where he sang part of "Which one of them"

The look of enjoyment on his face when he finished his opening song at central park and he noticed how
    large the crowd was.

1: When I heard "When You Come Back to Me Again" at the end of Frequency for the first time. It was honestly the reason I went to the movie. I wanted to hear the song.

2: Being in the 5th row in Nashville on this last tour!

3: Garth telling me he'd put All American Kid on Triple Live on Inside Studio G. (Although it hasn't come out yet)
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

Quite a few, but more than anything else was my first #askgarth that he answered. 5/8/17, basically the last 3 mins. What he said at the end will always stick with me, and be near & dear to my heart.
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

+ Reply to Thread