+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fanfiction

Fanfiction

Where can I find some good Trisha/Garth Fanfiction?

Quote Originally Posted by p_knight View Post
    Where can I find some good Trisha/Garth Fanfiction?
    Once upon a time, Garth Brooks never over-hyped his announcements. He also did duets with a wide variety of female artists. And he never tried to get people to rebuy his same songs over and over and over again. The end.

I'm a fan, and you can't get any more fiction than that... so there you go!

There was a blog post like ten/fifteen years ago. That was brilliant, it basically was the story of how Chris Gaines fooled the world by creating Garth Brooks, and
    Chris Gaines is real but Garth isn't.

I wrote a story about how Garth thought he created Chris Gaines but in all actuality Chris Gaines is Garth from an alternate universe. When Garth's Chris Gaines project fails he is told by Chris Gaines who found a way to this universe about how popular Chris Gaines is in the alternate and how he created a fictional character named Garth Brooks in his universe and it failed. So they decide to switch spots.
    I will look for it if you want to read it.
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I wrote a story about how Garth thought he created Chris Gaines but in all actuality Chris Gaines is Garth from an alternate universe. When Garth's Chris Gaines project fails he is told by Chris Gaines who found a way to this universe about how popular Chris Gaines is in the alternate and how he created a fictional character named Garth Brooks in his universe and it failed. So they decide to switch spots.
    I will look for it if you want to read it.
    That story sounds awesome!

I've actually been toying with the idea of an "Unauthorized Novelization" version of The Lamb (the aborted Chris Gaines movie) seeing as how the 20th anniversary is coming up.

+ Reply to Thread