+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Am Seeing A Trend

I Am Seeing A Trend

I am seeing a trend this week in the Garth world. He is really talking up Live Duet Album with TY. They are also doing the Musiccares thing. Does this mean we will get a year of Garth and Trish stuff despite them both touring apart? And when they record said album, will it come out next year or 2020? How will this duets album effect Garth's releases as far as new album, any anthology output, Triple Live etc? With his 30th anniversary will we a Diamond series? So much to ponder next year.....

A big year for Garth in 2019.

First the Stadium tour, and it appears that some cities may get two shows, if the demand is there.

The new studio album.

The new live album.

Then there is what might be....

The diamond series.

30th anniversary.

Live duet album with Trisha

The next anthology.

My main hope is that the new Studio Album will be a stand alone album, and will have time to breath
    and not be released, within a few weeks of another product.

And hopefully the Vinyl releases.

I agree with your statement on studio album Let it have a chance to shine and not get lost with multiple projects. It will be hard with all that is happening.

The Diamond Series will be interesting. I see The Chase is being discounted and an add on. They must be pretty close and need that certification. I wonder how In Pieces is doing.

I wonder if Duet Live will come out next year. Trisha will be promoting the standards/Sinatra album and it is as you said Garth's 30th anniversary. I wonder if Garth Brooks will get a special anniversary edition?

Usually not his MO, but what if the Diamond Series are the vinyl releases?

Quote Originally Posted by fences2312 View Post
    Each with 1 new song, just so you have to buy everything AGAIN, this time at $24.99 a piece!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by fences2312 View Post
    That thought crossed my mind too... based on what I actually heard him say on the inside studio G show and not speculation here... (there could be other articles too haven't read all of em) it could easily be the Diamond series has a VINYL AND a CD release with it.. something like that.. anything really could be in play
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Garth also has a song he wrote with Trisha on her new album.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...illiams-sonoma

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    Each with 1 new song, just so you have to buy everything AGAIN, this time at $24.99 a piece!
    I’m one of the few excited for the vinyl releases, barring they are cut from the analogue tapes and not from the horrendous digital versions we got in 2016.

Even if it’s the 10 oG songs, or the Limited Series versions, it’ll be worth if it..again if not cut from digital.

This was interesting tidbit on the vinyl. Not a lot of info but intriquing.

http://tasteofcountry.com/garth-broo...yl-album-2019/

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    What would you rather do? Shell out $100 to $900 for some Garth LPs on Ebay or pay the $24.99.

Yes I know some of you will probably say "None of the Above", but this is me talking, I rather go the latter route than pay that kind of money.

"It's coming in a way I have never seen before. It's so frickin' cool. It’s gonna be a lot of fun. We’ll take care of everybody, too."

I am wondering what he means? How do you do vinyl ' in a way I have never seen before'. Makes me curious and excited. Also will he do the records seperately or in a boxed set? Will he do multiple covers? Will they be limited editions? So how long do we have to wait to hear?

Was thinking the same thing.....he mentioned analogue and digital...releasing two copies of each record? A digital set and an analogue set? Maybe one packaged up and the other sold individually?

Who knows, but dammit I excited....I’m thinking around the 30th anniversary of “Garth Brooks” we’ll either have more news or the products in our hands.

The hard part I'm having with his claim that there will be an analog version, is that I'm not sure how that is possible. The original CDs of No Fences, Ropin the Wind, for example, have "ADD" on the covers. If I'm not mistaken, I believe that means they were recorded on analog, mixed digitally, and mastered digitally. I am 99% certain all of the other albums have had a similar process, with many of the later albums likely being DDD. So unless they were all AAA, I don't see how he can sell a truly genuine analog master of any of his albums, since at least 2 of the processes in finalizing some or all the albums were done digitally.

Don't get me wrong, I think the albums will all sound incredible on vinyl regardless! But I'll be very curious to see how he explains the analog bit.

I believe you are correct, however, seeing as many of the albums were originally recorded on analog I think that opens them up to being remastered for vinyl. I think only Gunslinger has been recorded digitally, but I may be off on that.

+ Reply to Thread