+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inside Studio G - 2019

In the USA, the best country in the world

Inside Studio G - 2019

For discussion of the Inside Studio G show in 2019... Recaps will return in 2019.. may be brief, may take a diff. form dep. on what I hear feedback wise but will return..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Studio G is back next week. Bryan Moore has just tweeted out. So Jan 14th for the first studio G of 2019!!!!

I plan to listen via Sirius XM instead of Facebook and guess what I just heard? Driftin Away from the Chris Gaines album.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    I plan to listen via Sirius XM instead of Facebook and guess what I just heard? Driftin Away from the Chris Gaines album.
    Awesome!!!

I missed studio G today anything interesting?

Announcing the title for the new album next week! Also going to get to the bottom of the rumors of Stub Hub getting tickets and meet and greet passes.

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    Announcing the title for the new album next week!
    Excited! Hopefully it's accompanied by an album cover reveal and/or release date announcement.

Announcing the title for the new album next week! Also going to get to the bottom of the rumors of Stub Hub getting tickets and meet and greet passes.
    I've never seen meet & greet passes anywhere, let alone on Stubhub.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    I've never seen meet & greet passes anywhere, let alone on Stubhub.
    Me either, but that was one of the issues, along with tickets to the first two rows being sold for his shows, he will address next week.

Me either, but that was one of the issues, along with tickets to the first two rows being sold for his shows, he will address next week.
    Sounds like some sort of a scam. He doesn't do meet & greets, and his crew gives out tickets in the 1st 2 rows to women at the show.

What does he mean by vinyl like we've never seen before?

In the USA, the best country in the world
    detailed Recaps should return next week (when my schedule frees up some..) Brief recap should be up later today I'm hoping..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Announcing the title for the new album next week!
    I haven't watched yet, but if we're getting the album title next week, then my guess is that we're two-three months from release. Probably sometime in March, April, or May. Perhaps on the anniversary of the debut album? I could be way off on that, of course, but it's just my guess.

That does make me wonder if the expanded stand-alone version of Triple Live has been pushed off for the foreseeable future though, especially with the next Anthology, vinyl, and the Diamond Series also on the horizon in the near future(assuming the Diamond Series and the vinyl releases aren't the same thing, which I think they might be).

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    I haven't watched yet, but if we're getting the album title next week, then my guess is that we're two-three months from release. Probably sometime in March, April, or May. Perhaps on the anniversary of the debut album? I could be way off on that, of course, but it's just my guess.
    "Garth Brooks" was released on April 12, 1989. April 12, 2019 lands on a Friday, which is the new standard release day for new music.

I think you may be onto something!

On the show someone asked him what he was laughing at during the song "That Summer" in his Notre Dame concert, he said it was someones sign, but wouldnt say
    what the sign said??

Anyone who was there, know what the sign said?

+ Reply to Thread