+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Inside Studio G - 2019

Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    On a side note before handinhand12 breaks into the server lol. I would pay $100 to have access to all his media ever recorded. I am talking about all concerts, TV appearances, award shows etc. Garth could put this together and have a Garth network. He could even have live concerts on the network
    I would do the same. Im talking about all those concerts he did in the early 90's, all the crazy stuff, heck that would be worth paying top dollar for.

BTW almost forgot I was so very happy to see that he included and said thank you to sandy on studio G over the A&E special.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Inside Studio G Recap 9-30-2019

Inside Studio G clocks in at 35m 03s this week

Talking about the A&E Biography (https://www.aetv.com/shows/garth-brooks-the-road-im-on)

11/24-11/25 on A&E, 9pm (Eastern I assume)

“Garth week on A&E”
    There s a ‘third night’ in this so it’s really 11/24-11/26

First time the girls have been a part of things
    Sandy was involved (maybe has a part of some sort)

Loved this quote.. “it’s the end of a circle, or the start of the next round”

Stuff in the documentary that no one has really seen before, went into Iron Mountain (https://www.ironmountain.com perhaps?)

Found footage.. have been going through a lot of it (mentioned “last 16 months or so” production wise)

Going all the way up into the studio tours

ASK GARTH

Any way for fans in UK and Ireland to see the A&E Doc?

“Don’t have an answer just yet”
    Hashtag is checking on it

Next week will be ‘very guerilla’ for ISG. It’s their yearly habitat for humanity build w/ Carters, will let people know next week.

Might be a slightly earlier time due to the build

Talks about the 1000 points of light awards show.. see some pictures, no video footage.

Ask Garths

Jessica (TN): asks about saying hello to co workers and could she get a hug.

Mentions Ticket sales for Tennessee show.

The first on sale date things froze up
    The second on sale, kept getting an error.

On 10/23 open up sales for the tix that are left/the production cancels too. There is a bank of seats that will not be opened up that are way up top as there won’t be a view then.

Ask Garth

“Creowsfan (twitter). “Are you goign to wear orange on 11/16”

“ y…………..We’ll see”

Tennessee concert has potential to be the stupid party of 2019

Name? (Couldn’t tell)” Who determines who gets to sing a song by any ind. group or writer? “

“ Writer writes, works with a publisher who’s a bridge between the writer and the artist. “

Talks about Busbee.

Ask Garth
    Nicki (Twitter). Shows video of Chris Young playing Papa Loved Mama.

In 2 weeks will do a very deep dive into the vinyl pieces.. they weigh about 6 pounds EACH (making those who got it early on even more smart shipping wise.. (that’s gotta have a nice charge to it even in bulk)

Ask Garth
    (Twitter) - “Any chance getting NewEra39Thirty Flat bills (I think he meant 59fity flat bills but that’s another story) for Knoxville?.”

- No but they’re coming- he promises.. might have a new color coming up too, everyone keeps talking about them.. (that’s cause people WANT ONE)

Ask Garth
    Eric (Twitter) - “Any chance Blake Shelton and you sing Dive Bar live, or you go on as an advisor to Blake on The Voice, or you sing on the voice?”

- No, would be giving crap to each other too much, but yes, will be singing it live (nods to camera).. I’m Calling it- Sounds like they could be singing it on the CMA’s if I had to guess. Makes sense doesn’t it?

Has seen music video for Dive bar, should be out in 2 weeks.

Sara (twitter) - “since Knoxville will be biggest stadium show, how about making it longest housekeeping there? (Mentions sign for cold like that)

People keep asking for cold like that- let’s do it.. COLD LIKE THAT WILL BE A PART OF THE TN SHOW….

Talks TY’s tour

Next Dive Bar stop is in Florida.

-Goodbyes-

TO WRAP UP

1) A&E Biog - 11/24-11/25
    2) Next ISG will be from where they’re doing habitat build..
    3) Deep dive into legacy sets in 2 weeks
    4) Video for Dive bar should be out in 2 weeks
    5) Will play dive bar with Blake Shelton live (didn’t say where)
    6) Will play Cold like that on Tennessee Show. ([b] someone, please get a recording!!![b/])
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

BTW almost forgot I was so very happy to see that he included and said thank you to sandy on studio G over the A&E special.
    I'm wondering if they were able to get her to be on camera for the interview.. I'm interested to hear some of it too was nice to hear her included..

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    I would do the same. Im talking about all those concerts he did in the early 90's, all the crazy stuff, heck that would be worth paying top dollar for.

Worth paying for certainly... worth going to Jail with a felony record for? not on your life... Garth's not worth that.. no one really is..

BUt.. keeping this back with INSIDE STUDIO G as a topic... I forget whoever said it (Brett most likely ) but it WAS a long one this week!! and a lot of info too!

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Ask Garth
    (Twitter) - “Any chance getting NewEra39Thirty Flat bills (I think he meant 59fity flat bills but that’s another story) for Knoxville?.”

- No but they’re coming- he promises.. might have a new color coming up too, everyone keeps talking about them.. (that’s cause people WANT ONE)

The 39Thirty are the curved bill flex fit caps from New Era. It would be the best way to go and not have all the sizes of the 59Fifty ones...

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    The 39Thirty are the curved bill flex fit caps from New Era. It would be the best way to go and not have all the sizes of the 59Fifty ones...
    selfishly, I hope he doesn't go the flex fit cap way.. they dont' fit me but with garth wearing the flat bills all the time, it would make more sense that people would want the flat bill hat... thus the 59fifty.. (selfishly, I'd want one definitely..)

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    selfishly, I hope he doesn't go the flex fit cap way.. they dont' fit me but with garth wearing the flat bills all the time, it would make more sense that people would want the flat bill hat... thus the 59fifty.. (selfishly, I'd want one definitely..)
    I would loved a fitted cap, curved bill though. From a merch stand point, only having to worry about 3 different sizes would be easier for them!

Is there a studio G this monday? Or are they taking Columbus day off?

Is there a studio G this monday? Or are they taking Columbus day off?
    Garth said they would be driving into the legacy vinyl set so yes there is a Studio G Monday
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

Quote Originally Posted by Garthoholic24 View Post
    Garth said they would be driving into the legacy vinyl set so yes there is a Studio G Monday
    Cool. Should be a fun Studio G!

Should be quite news worthy, Im guessing a deep dive into the legacy is going to be interesting, plus, he might show more of Dive Bar and mention Fun. Maybe even
    a slight mention of the A&E doco.

I hope he does a lot of Legacy. I bet those on the fence might make a commitment. I saw ebay has people selling copies for hundreds and it hasn't even come out yet. Then Target has sold out of pre order copies. Maybe this thing is bigger than we hoped for. It would be cool to have Legacy blow away sales numbers (as well as shipped) for the first week. 20 days till they are supposed to start sending them out.

I hope he mentions his oldest and youngest daughters were on the build with their SO; so happy to see them on site with Ashley and Kyle working together.
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

Boy those that order the legacy, must be getting excited, todays the day, Garth's going deep into the legacy.

hehe dang I'd forgotten it was gonna be on- thx for the reminder
    Boy those that order the legacy, must be getting excited, todays the day, Garth's going deep into the legacy.

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

He was at an event, so nothing new on ISG tonight except that the next Dive Bar Tour stop will be in Ohio

Uhm, what to say??????

5 mins 20 sec.

I mean, really? garth????

Ohio is the next state for the dive bar tour.

Next week will be the biggest studio G they have ever had, They will talk about legacy and Knoxville.

ok- ISG recap (yeah it was a short one this week...) the 'in depth ' look at legacy- not this week...

5m28s this week

Next Dive bar stop is in Ohio

two biggest fan club states when club was going on were ohio and Pennsylvania.. thinks will be taking care of both cities, I'm guessing it's gonna be in the youngstown OH area... somewhere near PA border

10/15 country radio announces exact bar
    10/16 dive bar stop at the barn in samford florida..
    10/21 (I believe...) - going in depth on Legacy (he SAYS) on ISG..

At the songwriter's hall of fame awards / inductions/etc..
    songs you'll here tonight all #1's.. all multiple week #1's.. Garth is honoring sharon Vaughn

TY song 'Powerful Thing' was written by her- I bet Garth sings that one.. could be wrong..

11/16 knoxville show- tix (production holds) available probably 10/26

That was about it- I'm gonna guess that some (and based on comments glanced at on PG already I'm right) are gonna be pissed and angry that it was short...

I was just kinda 'dang' as I was able to do the recap live tonight (it's fall break for my family)

Till next week

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I wonder what he would talk about next week with the Legacy? People already know whats on it. Maybe a full opening of one of the boxes?

He also said he would talk about the upcoming knoxville concert.

Im guessing there will be highlights from his Florida divebar concert

Maybe a bit about the dive bar video and maybe hint that it will be released in two weeks time, and his upcoming tv special.

Going be the biggest studio G yet, (in his own words)

He may surprise and even give us a date for Fun.

But in reality, he will probably show us one of the covers of legacy, talka about how great the Knoxville stadium is, and that will be it.
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 10-14-2019 at 08:29 PM.

what the heck- let's engage in a bit of rampant speculation..

I wonder what he would talk about next week with the Legacy? People already know whats on it. Maybe a full opening of one of the boxes?
    I would imagine that he'd dissect the set a bit and yes, give a complete teardown of one of the boxes.. he'll gush over the pictures, the stories, the songs and MAYBE if we're lucky we'll get to see how we were duped with the lack of REAL new songs...

He also said he would talk about the upcoming knoxville concert.
    did he really though tonight? I know he mentioned it and the tix that will be released....

Im guessing there will be highlights from his Florida divebar concert
    I'd wager an entire little video of clips, and a lot of 'talk and love' for Garth from the selected queue of comments.... yeah it'll be mentioned

Maybe a bit about the dive bar video and maybe hint that it will be released in two weeks time, and his upcoming tv special.
    doubt it- He may mention it in passing, but I'm beginning to think it'll be a 'happen when it happens' thing..

Going be the biggest studio G yet, (in his own words)
    on ISG two weeks ago he mentioned (acc to my recap)

3) Deep dive into legacy sets in 2 weeks
    4) Video for Dive bar should be out in 2 weeks

I'm gonna wager that the second hasn't happened (would e nice to be surprised and be wrong), we know the first didn't happen. was it a Lie? no, not nec. (though there are "podcasts" (youtube rants and live streams really) with "news" reports on Garth that will undoubtedly claim it was).. Things happen- things are fluid in the world- maybe the Songwriters thing didn't happen till after 2 weeks ago.. who knows.. regardless though- the deep dive didn't happen this week. maybe it will next week.. maybe it won't. I won't hold my breath totally in anticipation

He may surprise and even give us a date for Fun.
    the comment that comes to mind is "now this goes from speculation to rampant predicting... not accurate" but that's not right either. He could give a date for Fun.. I doubt it... I don't think his control desires would allow him to be that spontaneous.. (though I'm still not convinced his being so seemingly clueless about his own 'product' and 'career' is an act...)

But in reality, he will probably show us one of the covers of legacy, talka about how great the Knoxville stadium is, and that will be it.
    Yep.. I think that's a great (meaning accurate) representation/speculation on what may happen..

Dang wouldn't it be good to be wrong though?

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Anyone else starting to think “Fun” won’t be out in November after all? It’s already halfway through October and we still don’t have a release date or album cover.

Quote Originally Posted by coco1997 View Post
    Anyone else starting to think “Fun” won’t be out in November after all? It’s already halfway through October and we still don’t have a release date or album cover.
    I admit, I’m really frustrated with Garth’s obsession over Legacy, but I completely get it. That said, I think he’s going to wait until after Legacy’s release to talk about Fun. I still think we’ll get it last week in Nov.

When I watch him on ISG all I hear is Dracula from hotel Transylvania when he says blah blah blah (if you have kids you will get this)

Where are the seats exactly, that will be released? Sorry, I missed Studio G and haven't gotten tickets yet...

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    Where are the seats exactly, that will be released? Sorry, I missed Studio G and haven't gotten tickets yet...
    Garth didn't really say, only mentioned production holds... They're probably seats that would have been close but potentially obstructed view, but aren't really going to be (and awesome of the best in the house' acc. to him )

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

When I watch him on ISG all I hear is Dracula from hotel Transylvania when he says blah blah blah (if you have kids you will get this)
    Now that... is hilarious!

I'm at the point of not caring anymore about when Fun! Is coming out. "ImO his dumbest album title of all" He should have never done the preorder thing in the summer of 2017. It was an early money grab.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Garth didn't really say, only mentioned production holds... They're probably seats that would have been close but potentially obstructed view, but aren't really going to be (and awesome of the best in the house' acc. to him )
    Thanks. I know he's added seats for each stadium show but never heard where they were exactly....

Going to be a fun Studio G tomorrow. Legacy of course, but probably Doco and dive bar talk also!!

Legacy people must be getting excited!!! Only a few hours until he goes deep into this thing!

+ Reply to Thread