+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 360 of 448

Thread: Inside Studio G - 2019

  1. #331
    Tomorrow Im guessing will be extremely short, since hes doing it from the dive bar, probably be justa couple of minutes to say Hi.

  2. #332
    Does inside studio g still start at the same time today?

  3. #333
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    8,135
    Well this is what he posted 3 hrs ago

    "Gruene Hall I have never been so ready! It's ON tonight #DiveBarTour!!! #StudioG we're going to go live just before the show and you're ALL coming with us! love, g"

    So, if it's just before the show I'd wager not at normal time
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  4. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Well this is what he posted 3 hrs ago

    "Gruene Hall I have never been so ready! It's ON tonight #DiveBarTour!!! #StudioG we're going to go live just before the show and you're ALL coming with us! love, g"

    So, if it's just before the show I'd wager not at normal time
    cool, cheers.

  5. #335
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    1,002
    If you have Snapchat, you should look at how it looks like outside the bar. It is a HUGE party. New Braunfels is the city.

  6. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    If you have Snapchat, you should look at how it looks like outside the bar. It is a HUGE party. New Braunfels is the city.
    Cool!!

    Inside studio showed him driving to the venue and actually showed him singing the opening song, all day long. Around six minutes today.

    Cant wait to see the footage on social media.

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    8,135
    5m18s total actually- nothing much, just him arriving at the bar and singing the first bit of All Day Long- does look like it'd be a big party!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  8. #338
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    1,002
    I don't know how the other dive bars were, but this is a full fledge concert. Snapchat shows them having big screens outside the venue with who knows how many hundreds or thousands of people outside watching the show he is putting on inside. If you had any questions up until now, I'd say Garth is back!!

  9. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    I don't know how the other dive bars were, but this is a full fledge concert. Snapchat shows them having big screens outside the venue with who knows how many hundreds or thousands of people outside watching the show he is putting on inside. If you had any questions up until now, I'd say Garth is back!!
    Awesome, I dont have snapchat, im sure someone will upload something to some other social media thing!

    So Glad thathes knocking it out of the park.

  10. #340
    Im thinking tomorrows studio G will be the very news worthy.

    Yes he will talk about Gruene Hall, maybe a little about the last stadium show of the year.

    But I think the rest will be about dive bar video, the album Fun and Legacy.

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Santa Maria
    Posts
    2,216
    I hope he focus on Legacy a little bit since Tuesday is the day. He can at least tell us if it is on schedule. I dislike waiting...LOL.

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    379
    Studio G has become pretty much horrible questions, fake news and no real answers

    As far as the dive bar concerts never understood why he did not just show up to a city and announce it like 2 hours before he goes on. He could also just show up and perform.

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,850
    I imagine Studio G will focus mostly on Gruene and Legacy. I predict we'll get close to nothing about Fun.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    8,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Im thinking tomorrows studio G will be the very news worthy.
    Yes he will talk about Gruene Hall, maybe a little about the last stadium show of the year.

    But I think the rest will be about dive bar video, the album Fun and Legacy.[/QUOTE]

    Ya know, I'm kinda done speculating on what Garth will do on Inside Studio G.. Could be because I keep getting it wrong

    honestly, logically there SHOULD be a large focus on Legacy, as they are supposed to bill tomorrow..

    There SHOULD be talk about how Gruene Hall went.... (man, did the people show up will be his reaction I wager or something akin to that)

    There SHOULD be an update on the release of fun/the dive bar video, etc..

    What WILL happen? I don't know... Other than (most likely) softball ask garth's to inflate his ego...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  15. #345
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Arlington, Tx.
    Posts
    1,002
    Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    Studio G has become pretty much horrible questions, fake news and no real answers

    As far as the dive bar concerts never understood why he did not just show up to a city and announce it like 2 hours before he goes on. He could also just show up and perform.
    Have you notice though, some of the questions he mentions how they have already talked about the answers in the past now. Like his musical influences. He is handling those differently. Why they still even allowed them to be aired though is beyond me. Maybe that's a Hashtag thing.

  16. #346
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Fayetteville, Arkansas
    Posts
    947
    well people need to ask good questions!!!

    If you go to social media and see the questions with #askgarth, you'll see alot of softball questions. I've had 3 or 4 what i consider good questions answered on studio g..
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

  17. #347
    For this week's ISG...Garth doing the thing in an actual Stetson, tell me the world ain't gonna end tomorrow?

  18. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    For this week's ISG...Garth doing the thing in an actual Stetson, tell me the world ain't gonna end tomorrow?
    Haha.

  19. #349
    Garth's documentary on A&E will be a two part Doco. The first part will air November 24th, the second the following night.

    There will be a third Garth hing on A&E the next day, but that is not going to be part of the actual Doco. (maybe one of the dive bar shows that were filmed???) He
    didnt say.

    The Awesome thing about the Doco, is that Garth said it will contain, UNRELEASED FOOTAGE FROM THE EARLY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! That is freakin amazing, if thats
    the case IMHO its going to be the Garth event of the year.

    He said hes gone deep into "iron Mountain" to get the footage, (Im guessing that is what he calls his master vault)

    Next week, will be a short Studio G because hes doing Habait for humanity, but the week after he will go deep into the Legacy!!!!!

    Dive bar video should be released in two weeks? Did i hear that right? Or is it going to be the live version they will release.

    They announce the next dive bar tomorrow. (its from Florida) They also at the end showed a bit from gruene hall, but it seem though, that the
    audio was from the studio version???

    Anyway I pumped for this Doco, if there is footage from his early days that we havent seen before.

  20. #350
    I Think the Iron Mountain comment maybe in reference to an online data storage that Garth uses.
    https://www.ironmountain.com

  21. #351
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    8,135
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    I Think the Iron Mountain comment maybe in reference to an online data storage that Garth uses.
    https://www.ironmountain.com
    still gotta do my replay with more details, but ....

    what came to mind reading this: I hope it's not only online storage... WE know how off Garth is with technology acc. to his past issues with cell phones
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  22. #352
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    still gotta do my replay with more details, but ....

    what came to mind reading this: I hope it's not only online storage... WE know how off Garth is with technology acc. to his past issues with cell phones
    Iron Mountain stored all of the paper files for one of my employers. So I think they store more than just digital files.

    And... was I right that he didn't mention a single thing about Fun?

  23. #353
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    Iron Mountain stored all of the paper files for one of my employers. So I think they store more than just digital files.
    I was gonna say the same. Stored files, and I think worked on scanning them into a digital system for permanent storage as well.
    Dreams can come true with God's great angels like you.
    Completely Wrapped Up in Garth, and loving it!

  24. #354
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    379
    So......who knows how to hack into their files lol

  25. #355
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    8,135
    hmm- interesting idea lol but a felony nonetheless.. hehe I love Garth music but not enough to go to prison
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  26. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    hmm- interesting idea lol but a felony nonetheless.. hehe I love Garth music but not enough to go to prison
    Speak for yourself. I’ll take one for the team.

  27. #357
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by handinhand12 View Post
    Speak for yourself. Iíll take one for the team.
    You sir are awesome

  28. #358
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    379
    On a side note before handinhand12 breaks into the server lol. I would pay $100 to have access to all his media ever recorded. I am talking about all concerts, TV appearances, award shows etc. Garth could put this together and have a Garth network. He could even have live concerts on the network

  29. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by handinhand12 View Post
    Speak for yourself. I’ll take one for the team.
    Haha, that is cool!!!

  30. #360
    I guess it shows how serious that Garth takes all his footage he has, that he uses a company that the fortune 500 companies uses.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts