+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Triple Live - So what is the promotion?

Triple Live - So what is the promotion?

I’m fascinated by how the Triple Live thing is going to play out. There are several questions still surrounding this album with the biggest being about the Amazon promotion. My guess is that there is going to be some sort of bundle with the new album or maybe there is a promotion where you can get all the different covers in one purchase (ok, that one is wishful thinking Ha!).

Some of the questions I have besides the promotion:

1. How many “new” tracks will there be and what will they be? We do know “To Make You Feel My Love”, “Much Too Young” & “All-American Kid” will make the cut.

2. What are the 6 covers? Three have been revealed - Yankee Stadium, Ryman & White Out

3. When is the actual release date?

Lots of interesting info still to come on this release.

I dont like the fact that Amazon is dictating when and how Garth's going to release his music. There job should just be to sell it.

I dont think we will get Triple Live until November 2019.

With three discs, I would say there would end up being 12 songs one each disc.

So a WHOPPING 36 songs in all.

I loved the fan mix so much, and am so looking forward to Triple Live.

Not sure what the promotion will be with it, I dont think it will be included with the new album, I also dont
    see it, being in the Diamond series thing.

On the other hand, maybe it will be a free download again, but only if you purchase the new album.

+ Reply to Thread