+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signed Copy?!

Signed Copy?!

Out of curiosity, how many people here tried for a signed copy of the anthology? If the picture that team Garth put on Facebook yesterday is accurate, it looks like he signed a lot. Depending on the number of copies purchased during that window, I wondered if Garth would just go ahead and sign them all. Sort of a throwback to the fan fest marathon back in the 90s.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    would be nice if he did. I didn't even attempt it as #1 it was about $4-$5 more than I paid on amazon, and I'd already pre ordered both of my copies- seemed too gimmicky of a promotion honestly
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

My order from the Monday on sale is still shipment pending.

I tried for a signed copy on Monday. I'm using a parcel forward shipping address in America as it was America only. So they will post it onto me. It's still pending but that's ok after seeing the picture on Facebook. It would be so cool if he signed them all... I may have accidentally ordered two books with my name on both of them, so not sure about passing one off for a Christmas gift.

I ordered in hopes of a signed copy too !!
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

It depends how much was ordered from talk shop live, wouldn't it? Can imagine most would have ordered from Amazon. The die hard fans may have cancelled the Amazon order or maybe get two. But is this something that everyone would have tried for? Hope not.

Is everyone else's still "shipment pending?"

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    would be nice if he did. I didn't even attempt it as #1 it was about $4-$5 more than I paid on amazon, and I'd already pre ordered both of my copies- seemed too gimmicky of a promotion honestly
    Yeah. For me, $4 was worth the outside chance of getting a signed copy.

To answer the question above, yes mine says “shipment pending” as well.

I have searched high and low for the Limited Edition of Anthology 3 and all says not available till November 27th. But I can walk into Walmart or Target right now and buy the regular version. So, I guess I’ll keep my Amazon order after all.
    Sucks that I preordered the Limited Edition over a month before November 20th and I wasn’t eligible for a signed copy unless I bought another. Us that preordered should have been given consideration of possibly a free signed copy of maybe the regular version or something.
    ~"Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide."~
    ~"Blood is thicker than water, but love is thicker than blood."~
    -Garth Brooks

The Wally World I went to only had the Limited Edition. I need to find a regular edition for my collection.

I ordered from Amazon and I got the regular version. I don’t even see the limited version listed or I would have gotten that one!

Well..... mine arrived today and was not signed. It was shipped from IL. However, it was addressed from Pearl Records Inc. so if you haven't gotten yours yet and it shipped from IL, I think there's still a chance it might be signed. I would bet once he signed them, he sent them back to the record dist for packing and shipping.

I still haven't received mine. Hell, at this point I think there's a good chance that Garth may be delivering mine himself.

Mine came today. Not signed. Also not first edition.

Finally got my delivery today. Order 2.. neither were signed. Also not Limited Edition... I'm bummed

Tried for a signed copy. Received my order yesterday but was not signed.
    i did however receive a limited edition copy.

I want to know about the pictures in the book . Are they taken from the six booklets from Double live? (I have the Texas Stadium edition). I’ve only seen the front and back cover.
    Someone said the book covers Central Park, Reunion Arena, Texas Stadium and Ireland. Is that all?

+ Reply to Thread