+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Garth Live App

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,305

    Garth Live App

    It's available now for download to your mobile devices. Once you have the app, there's a link to download an example of what will be available - his sax performance.

    Paula

    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

  2. #2
    Is it google play on your phone to download the app?

    Cant find where to download it?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Is it google play on your phone to download the app?

    Cant find where to download it?
    Yes, that's where I found it for download for my Android. It's also available in the App Store for iOS devices. Maybe they are rolling it out gradually.

    Paula

    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Yes, that's where I found it for download for my Android. It's also available in the App Store for iOS devices. Maybe they are rolling it out gradually.

    Paula
    Cheers found the link, but it appears my phone is too old and not set up for AR. :-( I will upgrade if the reviews for the AR are amazing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Just south of nowhere
    Posts
    1,648
    I couldn't find it at first. Just search Garth Live and it should be there.

  6. #6
    Hey Guys.

    The apps can be found here:

    FOR ANDROID: Garth Live for Android

    FOR crAPPLE: Garth Live for Apple

    Sample video I recorded of the app scanning the books front cover. Looks pretty awesome!
    Sample of the app in action

    My only disappointment is, the descriptions says you will be able to "scan the books cover and 10 photos inside"... he had the protection to do amazing things with this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Cheers found the link, but it appears my phone is too old and not set up for AR. :-( I will upgrade if the reviews for the AR are amazing.
    Yeah, I couldn't download the app on my iPad for that reason.

    Paula

    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 1998
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    7,305
    Quote Originally Posted by parlevoo View Post
    Sample video I recorded of the app scanning the books front cover. Looks pretty awesome!
    Sample of the app in action
    Interesting that the sample is different for different people. Mine was of him playing the saxophone.

    Paula

    Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts