+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth in St. Louis has been announced!

Garth in St. Louis has been announced!

March 9 @ 7pm. Tickets on sale 11/16 @ 10am cst.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    very cool- if tickets are approx. the same, they'll be $95 roughly (after fees) if stl and ND are examples...

not too bad..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Really interesting on sale. The system crashed for me multiple times and finally gave up after 2 hours. What happened to in the round? The seating charts for both St Louis and Arizona have the stage pushed to one side of the stadium

Wannabee scalpers are going to take a bath on these shows. I wonder if they'll catch on as the tour goes on. Tons of tickets still available for each show, doubtful that they're going to come close to selling out. I'm seriously wondering how Garth expects to sell tickets for 30 U.S. Stadium shows in the next 3 years. I'm sure there will be some venues which are more popular than others. Places like Glendale, AZ, there's just no way he's going to come close to a sellout. If I were in AZ and wanted to go see this show, and wasn't able to get an Excellent ticket during the onsale, I would wait until March, when tickets to get in the building will be about $15, and even good seats will be selling for around $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Ummmm....WHAT??? I just looked on Ticketmaster, and there were lots of sections with available seats. Now I see that they are mostly singles, but there are still quite a # of tickets still available according to the chart.

In any case, seeing tickets on Stubhub starting at $92, I realize that this will be an easy ticket to get between now and show date.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    Ummmm....WHAT??? I just looked on Ticketmaster, and there were lots of sections with available seats. Now I see that they are mostly singles, but there are still quite a # of tickets still available according to the chart.

In any case, seeing tickets on Stubhub starting at $92, I realize that this will be an easy ticket to get between now and show date.
    I may be wrong, but when they say "sold out" sometimes that can mean there are only SINGLE seats available and not seats together.

With all his US shows, if a stadium takes 80K, he will get at least 70K???

Hes popular in every state of the states.

I had a good ticket but let it go. Too far away and close to winter, didn't want to chance dealing with driving in bad weather.

Confirmed with the stadium, the stage will be pushed to the far side just like the map shows. Will this still be in the round?? Ticket prices behind the stage are dropping. Were still thinking about flying out for the show but wont pay a fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyankfanken View Post
    Confirmed with the stadium, the stage will be pushed to the far side just like the map shows. Will this still be in the round?? Ticket prices behind the stage are dropping. Were still thinking about flying out for the show but wont pay a fortune.
    Sounds like it won't be "In The Round." It will be an open stage, of course, but that's not at all what "in the round" is meant to signify. It would have to be in center of stadium for that. I had thought that he was using a special "in the round" stage for the stadium tour, but obviously not, or at least it's only for certain shows.

from what I've looked at, at least on Ticketmaster, it looks like all the stadiums so far- including. Florida, are all the same type of setup with the stage near the end of the stadium floor- his 'in the round' thing may be inaccurate though I'm sure he's able to bypass it somehow

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    from what I've looked at, at least on Ticketmaster, it looks like all the stadiums so far- including. Florida, are all the same type of setup with the stage near the end of the stadium floor- his 'in the round' thing may be inaccurate though I'm sure he's able to bypass it somehow
    It's not anymore "in the round" than his arena tour was. Unless he plans to give equal attention to all sides, including behind the stage, which I doubt is going to happen.

It will be reflected in lower resale ticket prices behind and sides of stage.

I went to see Metallica a month ago. Their stage was in the middle of the floor and every four songs they turned the drum riser and the band faced different directions. It wasn't technically in the round but they gave equal attention to all sides of the arena.

For those that are going to the concert, what are you expecting??, hoping for??

What would you like, setlist wise?? show wise??

For those that will be viewing clips on youtube and other forms of social media, (before they get taken down) what
    are your expectations?

I'm hoping that the show will of course have a different setlist than his previous tour, since he's bought back
    some old band members maybe some of the older songs that he use to play, We bury the hatchet, American
    Honky Bar, you know the real fun song.

I hope maybe just one or two of the stage antics he used to, and maybe some real spontaneous stuff feeding off the
    crowd.

Its going to be great to see, I loved watching all the clips from his 2014-2017 show, going to be great to see how he
    takes this one.

For those that are going to the concert, what are you expecting??, hoping for??

What would you like, setlist wise?? show wise??

For those that will be viewing clips on youtube and other forms of social media, (before they get taken down) what
    are your expectations?

I'm hoping that the show will of course have a different setlist than his previous tour, since he's bought back
    some old band members maybe some of the older songs that he use to play, We bury the hatchet, American
    Honky Bar, you know the real fun song.

I hope maybe just one or two of the stage antics he used to, and maybe some real spontaneous stuff feeding off the
    crowd.

Its going to be great to see, I loved watching all the clips from his 2014-2017 show, going to be great to see how he
    takes this one.
    I think that the new setlist will be a fun surprise. My wife and I saw him 20 times in 7 cities last tour and knew the entire show backwards and forwards. Since there obviously won't be a setlist posted before the show, it'll be fun to see how he mixes it up. Hopefully it differs from Notre Dame. I wasn't lucky enough to be able to attend, but watching on CBS it just didn't seem like the show didn't flow very well.

Quote Originally Posted by STLGarth View Post
    I think that the new setlist will be a fun surprise. My wife and I saw him 20 times in 7 cities last tour and knew the entire show backwards and forwards. Since there obviously won't be a setlist posted before the show, it'll be fun to see how he mixes it up. Hopefully it differs from Notre Dame. I wasn't lucky enough to be able to attend, but watching on CBS it just didn't seem like the show didn't flow very well.
    Hope you have a Blast!!! Im so interested to see how this new tour is received!! Hope there are songs
    he brings back!

Does anyone know what time is his press conference tomorrow?

Does anyone know what time is his press conference tomorrow?
    I was actually just wondering the same exact thing.

Has Garth had his press conference??? It's today isn't it?

this may be the press conf- not 1-00% sure (but I'm at school teaching so can't really listen loudly )

https://www.facebook.com/K103fm/videos/357402921532877/

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Yep that was it!

Thanks for posting it.

Nice questions, in terms of Information, Garth said he wants people going to
    post photos all across social media of the stage, if i heard right, Garth said the
    stage is something that hasnt been seen before and hes proud to have it under
    the banner of country music.

He also said its going to be a long show, hes going to be singing everything!!!!

Man you guys that are going, must be so so pumped!!

I’m pumped! I was outside the Dome hoping to catch Garth on the way in. No luck, he must’ve gotten in pretty early. I was lucky enough to say hi to David Gant and Ty Englund though!

Quote Originally Posted by STLGarth View Post
    I’m pumped! I was outside the Dome hoping to catch Garth on the way in. No luck, he must’ve gotten in pretty early. I was lucky enough to say hi to David Gant and Ty Englund though!
    Awesome you meet Gant and TY!
    Heck if pump now just think what you are going to be like in 24 hours time!

I would be lying if I didn't say I hope there are 'digital' type peeps who record potentially full show on audio and/or video...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    I would be lying if I didn't say I hope there are 'digital' type peeps who record potentially full show on audio and/or video...
    Thats what Im hoping for. I will be all set, Browsing twitter and youtube, and hoping that I can
    see it and download it before it gets taken off!!

Im really curious about this tour, and what type of show its going to be.

I think Garth is going to knock it out of the park!!

Anyone find any videos of Garth singing Ireland or Red Strokes from tonight's concert?

There are still about nine videos from St Louis up on youtube. So not all of them have been taken down. Havent seen Ireland or the Red Strokes though.

+ Reply to Thread