+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth’s look

Garth’s look

Not trying to bag on Garth but a few things have always made me scratch my head about him.

- he was bald 10 years ago now he has more hair then before. It is obvious he got a hair transplant but why and are we all supposed to be like oh he has hair now

- He was completely white headed also and now he is dark brown again. If you are going to dye your hair you gotta do it before you go completely white. Just weird to me.

- Always wondered why he quit wearing the mo betta and striped shirts

It just seems weird to me that a guy is worried about his hair so much but keeps getting bigger around the waist.

Times and fashion change. White hair doesn’t give off an energy. Easy.

Garth had said he dyes his hair because when it's white it disappears under the lights; if he's not on stage he doesn't bother.
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

He's not big! lol What is this, SoCal? Everyone under 100 lbs? lol

Again I am not bagging on the man I have been a huge Garth fan since I was 13 in 1989. It just always struck me as odd that he went from bald and white hair to hair and brown.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by randa16 View Post
    Not trying to bag on Garth but a few things have always made me scratch my head about him.

- he was bald 10 years ago now he has more hair then before. It is obvious he got a hair transplant but why and are we all supposed to be like oh he has hair now

- He was completely white headed also and now he is dark brown again. If you are going to dye your hair you gotta do it before you go completely white. Just weird to me.

- Always wondered why he quit wearing the mo betta and striped shirts

It just seems weird to me that a guy is worried about his hair so much but keeps getting bigger around the waist.
    ehh- gotta say I've never been one that focuses on his looks. just not my thing. I will say he's gained weight periodically. appears to be in shape more now..

obvious hair transplant? ehh will have to look at that (the "evidence" as I've never thought about it

quit wearing the mobetta/striped shirts? ehh same reason I stopped wearing brush popper (?) shirts, and cut my hair. same reason Metallica cut their hair. same reason Bon Jovi cut their hair. changes of look and styles.. Seriously, Garth in the 90s could have gotten away w/ those wild shirts. it would look somewhat like a joke nowadays.. he's far better in the solid colors he's wearing now..

also, didn't Mo Betta close down?

well it seems to somewhat still be around but the 'shirts' website is down..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I don't think I have seen him bald(er). I think that was just the lights on his grey/white hair, making him look bald(er). Personally, I don't care what he looks like. He is a great artist and entertainer. That is all that matters to me.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowland_Kid View Post
    ....He is a great artist and entertainer. That is all that matters to me.
    Amen and amen!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Lowland_Kid View Post
    Personally, I don't care what he looks like. He is a great artist and entertainer. That is all that matters to me.
    Exactly!!

+ Reply to Thread