+ Reply to Thread

Thread: USA Today: Slew of Garth Brooks Products this Fall.

USA Today: Slew of Garth Brooks Products this Fall.

(In hind site the article seems to be just rehashing what Garth has said in the past)

The Country Music Association’s reigning Entertainer of the Year expects to release a slew of projects this fall. Brooks plans to release his "Triple Live" album, the next volume in his Anthology series — a bound chronologically sound assortment of stories and music — and a couple of collections dubbed the Diamond series through Amazon Music that will feature his very biggest albums along with live, “house cleaning” versions of his hits.

Of "Triple Live," Brooks said: “It’s a three-disc set that is a reflection of the last 3 years for us, that tour. I think what sets it apart from 'Double Live’ is there is so much more focus on the crowd, and that’s my favorite part.”

Brooks said the music will likely start being released in mid-November.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ew/1432668002/

So the Diamond series is probably just expanded versions of the albums that sold 10 million ? That could be interested but no way am I rebuying the albums again.

Short of bluray audio or 5.1 mixes or considerable video content added it's a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by CER956 View Post
    So the Diamond series is probably just expanded versions of the albums that sold 10 million ? That could be interested but no way am I rebuying the albums again.

Short of bluray audio or 5.1 mixes or considerable video content added it's a pass.
    When he did the limited series of his first six albums, he put an extra song on each, so we had six new songs.

Not sure how he is going to handle the diamond series, extra content for sure.

This is the set I am curious about. If the UPC is the same as the original, then that will add to the sales total. And someone mentioned in an earlier post, Double Live is included as a Diamond album. Would he release a version in the series? Plus if he is releasing vinyl. It would be interesting. Well the waiting will soon be over.

+ Reply to Thread