+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Garth Brooks 2019 Tour

If he gets way down here in three years time, then cool, if he doesnt then thats okay.

If he doesnt intend to come, I just hope he doesnt say American "LEG" of the tour, during the stadium tour because
    that 100% leaves the impression that he intends to tour outside the USA.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    If he gets way down here in three years time, then cool, if he doesnt then thats okay.

If he doesnt intend to come, I just hope he doesnt say American "LEG" of the tour, during the stadium tour because
    that 100% leaves the impression that he intends to tour outside the USA.
    I will say- I somewhat agree w/ you- saying "American leg" does mean that he seems to be thinking about touring outside the USA.. That COULD mean Canada though. or Brazil . or anywhere really.. but yeah- it WOULD be nice to see a broader tour. think of all the soccer stadiums that COULD be played thoguh. IF Garth is focusing largely on colleges through this part though (and we really don't know totally for sure yet if that's the case as the first 2 announced are pro stadiums and the other 2 "talked about" sort of on inside studio G/the press conference are pro (Dallas and New England..). IF garth goes more college route- maybe it doesn't bode well for overseas. but if he hits pro stadiums? there are lots of places to play.. doesn't HAVE to follow route(s) or places he played before.. just sayin..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

The simple question would be, "is this strictly a North American Tour, or might you be playing some Stadiums overseas?"

The answer is either "Yes, North America Only." Or "No, there might be some shows outside North America."

I still think it's unlikely, only because I feel like it would have been next on his "to do" list, and instead that appears to be playing U.S. Stadiums.

Hey Garth:

Your fans overseas are hungry! Feed them! Take 6 months out of a year and hit cities in Europe, Oz and NZ. Don't worry, us yanks back here will wait patiently.

+ Reply to Thread