+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone else seen...

Has anyone else seen...

I was in my local Dollar General and saw about four copies of The Anthology and about three copies of The Ultimate Collection for $10 each. Not sure how they ended up there. Never seen any GB stuff at a Dollar General.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    hmm- they dont' have dollar generals close to me, but I've not heard of it being in any discount store before ... I DID see a copy or two of the anthology at walmart I think sitting on an endcap up front in the store (not in any real display area..) but that's about it...
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by copinark View Post
    I was in my local Dollar General and saw about four copies of The Anthology and about three copies of The Ultimate Collection for $10 each. Not sure how they ended up there. Never seen any GB stuff at a Dollar General.
    Yikes not a good look. I don't mean to be snobbish but seeing stuff like that makes me feel embarrassed for Garth. I felt the same way when there were towers of The Ultimate Collection at Target for $10 bucks.

I've seen tweets with STACKS of the Anthology on clearance at a Goodwill type store. That's what happens when you do guarantees. It's pretty embarrassing, but Garth doesn't seem to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    I've seen tweets with STACKS of the Anthology on clearance at a Goodwill type store. That's what happens when you do guarantees. It's pretty embarrassing, but Garth doesn't seem to mind.
    If it gets the music in more hands, I can't hate him for that. It just looks chintzy.

Wow. I would have bought a couple. LOL I wish we had one here. :-)

I've worked in Dollar Generals. What people don't know is they will actually by retail stores overhead products and sell them at a reduced price. How do you think they sell things so cheap?

+ Reply to Thread