+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music Video

Music Video

Wouldn't it be nice if Garth released a music video for All Day Long, it is the only thing we have not gotten from him since his return. I think it would help his single
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if Garth released a music video for All Day Long, it is the only thing we have not gotten from him since his return. I think it would help his single
    Yes. But he addressed doing music videos on Studio G a couple of months ago so we probably won't see anything.

At this point, I think the music video is just a thing that ain't worth doing anymore.

At this point GAC and CMY simply are outlets for has been HGTV shows!
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

It’s silly to say a music video isn’t worth doing anymore when every major country star has videos with tens of millions of views on YouTube. I’d actually argue that people see more music videos now than ever before.

Garth needs to get that deal done with YouTube that he has discussed in the past.

Billboard is actually celebrating videos and running several articles on the impact etc. I like videos and wish that tv outlets still ran videos. I liked buying the vhs of Garth's music back in the day. If it was on DVD I would buy his music. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    It’s silly to say a music video isn’t worth doing anymore when every major country star has videos with tens of millions of views on YouTube. I’d actually argue that people see more music videos now than ever before.

Garth needs to get that deal done with YouTube that he has discussed in the past.
    Yeah but a lot of them have become so stupid and unwatchable these days it basically supports my position that it's a medium that just ain't worth doing anymore. Now don't get me wrong, if Garth were to make another video, he'd be one of the few exceptions to the rule. But a video for All Day Long? Sorry I'm going to have to pass on that.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    Yeah but a lot of them have become so stupid and unwatchable these days it basically supports my position that it's a medium that just ain't worth doing anymore. Now don't get me wrong, if Garth were to make another video, he'd be one of the few exceptions to the rule. But a video for All Day Long? Sorry I'm going to have to pass on that.
    “Stupid and unwatchable” is your opinion. The fact is that each hit song has millions of views on YouTube. If it’s a good song, apparently it’s very watchable for millions of people. The least he needs to do is a lyric video.

“Stupid and unwatchable” is your opinion. The fact is that each hit song has millions of views on YouTube. If it’s a good song, apparently it’s very watchable for millions of people. The least he needs to do is a lyric video.
    I enjoy watching the cmt top 20 countdown every Saturday on CMT.

I enjoy watching the cmt top 20 countdown every Saturday.

+ Reply to Thread