+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garth Iheart radio interview

Garth Iheart radio interview

https://b93.iheart.com/featured/matt...-morning-show/

Did I hear wrong, near the start, each city will be its own event?/Press conference.

Are we back to one city at a time, or is this just for ND???

I do get the impression it's back to one "event" at a time, also read today other artists will be there, but not Trisha, like he mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    I do get the impression it's back to one "event" at a time, also read today other artists will be there, but not Trisha, like he mentioned earlier.
    So one city at a time, college stadiums, Im guessing the setlist will be his fun type songs, or it could be the same, I remember when he promoted his show at the new las vegas arena, he said because it's
    vegas the show will be different and special, but he kinda did the same setlist.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    So one city at a time, college stadiums, Im guessing the setlist will be his fun type songs, or it could be the same, I remember when he promoted his show at the new las vegas arena, he said because it's
    vegas the show will be different and special, but he kinda did the same setlist.
    I know we've covered it here somewhere in another thread, but the setlist didn't really change much if at all since the PREVIOUS tour even. I'm sure it'll be somewhat the same. you'll have "all day long", "the road I'm on", and those will replace 2 songs that are currently 'there'.. I see him doing 'all day long' mid show, myself..

yeah - one city at at time, college stadiums sounds like it- should be interesting.....
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    I know we've covered it here somewhere in another thread, but the setlist didn't really change much if at all since the PREVIOUS tour even. I'm sure it'll be somewhat the same. you'll have "all day long", "the road I'm on", and those will replace 2 songs that are currently 'there'.. I see him doing 'all day long' mid show, myself..

yeah - one city at at time, college stadiums sounds like it- should be interesting.....
    Setlist will be the same, apart from the new song. One city at a time. I wonder if he will do it, like ND.

Announce the city, then at a later date, announce the date of the concert.

Wonder how far out from the concert the announcements of the actual date will be made?

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Setlist will be the same, apart from the new song. One city at a time. I wonder if he will do it, like ND.

Announce the city, then at a later date, announce the date of the concert.

Wonder how far out from the concert the announcements of the actual date will be made?
    I know he mentioned that when they're teamed up with the colleges, etc. like this they have to wrk around the schedules of the school (I assume he meant football games etc..)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

another interview from iheart in Alabama .

He says we are working on a liver album and a studio album.

he added we have alot of stuff coming out this fall.

https://big955chicago.iheart.com/fea...ing-a-new-tour

+ Reply to Thread