+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: July 9th... "Big" announcement..

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    If MBS is included, Notre Dame must be too. This one has bigger implications historically and the direction of his career.
    I agree. The show is a big deal.

There's a possibility of Notre Dame concert being televised? If it's anything like the Yankee Stadium possibly a FYC dvd as well. I know the FYC dvd has nothing to do with him but this is two concerts, Yankee Stadium and Notre Dame that we get to see before Last Vegas and the last Vegas recording was done first. I'm fed up waiting for bits of news. There has been very little for the first half of the year.

Pretty remarkable that the promo video for the Notre Dame show has over 1.3 million views on Facebook alone. Seems like a safe bet to make that this show is going to have no issue selling tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    Pretty remarkable that the promo video for the Notre Dame show has over 1.3 million views on Facebook alone. Seems like a safe bet to make that this show is going to have no issue selling tickets.
    It won't have any trouble selling tickets, but there could be up to 85K tickets available. It will be very easy to acquire tickets after the initial onsale, just as was the case in Atlanta.

Its going to be a fun concert I think, Its garth he will have no trouble selling 85K tickets, I would say he would have to film it, a lot of college kids will be uploading this thing to social media, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Hes going to Philly, but no date yet.
    https://925xtu.radio.com/blogs/xtu-m...-coming-philly
    He didn’t exactly say that. He said he’d be insane not to go to Pennsylvania. With him being a huge Pittsburgh sports fan, I wouldn’t be surprised if he played Heinz Field or PNC Ballpark.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    if he's doing pro sports arenas AND college arenas, he'd def. end up at one of those two places I'd imagine, being (as you said) how he's a huge pittsburgh sports fan.. I can see him doing Heinz field more, (fits more people) than PNC.
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    if he's doing pro sports arenas AND college arenas, he'd def. end up at one of those two places I'd imagine, being (as you said) how he's a huge pittsburgh sports fan.. I can see him doing Heinz field more, (fits more people) than PNC.
    And of course, the University of Pittsburgh also play at Heinz Field

What other major college stadiums haven't had concerts??

Rose bowl??

I hope that's not the major push behind the concerts. I know U of Tenn is free Oct 27.

Nope I saw U2 at Rose Bowl and other concerts there.

I am just wondering about the logistics of concerts at football stadiums with football season approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    Nope I saw U2 at Rose Bowl and other concerts there.

I am just wondering about the logistics of concerts at football stadiums with football season approaching.
    This was my main thought with a stadium tour in the fall. Seems like a logistical nightmare. I guess you plan things in the middle of the week or on weekends when the teams are playing away games.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    This was my main thought with a stadium tour in the fall. Seems like a logistical nightmare. I guess you plan things in the middle of the week or on weekends when the teams are playing away games.
    No way Garth has a stadium show during the middle of week.

Aside from logistics, it seems stupid to have outdoor stadium concerts right when the rainy/snowy season is starting. You hardly ever see stadium shows after October, for this reason. Sure, people will go watch a football game during inclement weather, but seeing a concert during a storm is very uncomfortable.

Funny, cuz it be strange to start towards the last part of October (listen to the birds)

Oct 20th is open, from what my birds tell me...

Studio G at 4pm est tomorrow...

+ Reply to Thread