+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Garth Brooks 2018 Tour

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    He won't be touring next year, not if Trisha is. They didn't get married to be apart afterall.
    If Trisha is touring though, she wont be touring 12 months of the year. I think the studio G after his ND concert, he will announce some dates.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    44
    Maybe this is some kind of ‘Irish 2 Irish’ thing that starts at ND and ends up in Ireland.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    738
    That stage for Notre Dame isn't for one night only, can it? He mentioned that the Notre Dame stadium is 155 metres in length. Croke Park is 145 metres so it can be used again.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    6,841
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    That stage for Notre Dame isn't for one night only, can it? He mentioned that the Notre Dame stadium is 155 metres in length. Croke Park is 145 metres so it can be used again.
    good question- I don't know if it's a one night deal or not stage wise- I don't think so, as he has talked about ND being a roadmap or blueprint for how things are gonna go in the next tour
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    good question- I don't know if it's a one night deal or not stage wise- I don't think so, as he has talked about ND being a roadmap or blueprint for how things are gonna go in the next tour
    So the next tour will be a large stadium tour.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    In the USA, the best country in the world
    Posts
    6,841
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    So the next tour will be a large stadium tour.
    Don't know- I wouldn't tend to second guess anything Garth's done or will do. I do know that Garth has said there won't be AS many shows in each city, etc, and that each show will be kind of like it's own 'event' (if memory serves from studio G's)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

    I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

    My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts