+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Garth Brooks 2018 Tour

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    He won't be touring next year, not if Trisha is. They didn't get married to be apart afterall.
    If Trisha is touring though, she wont be touring 12 months of the year. I think the studio G after his ND concert, he will announce some dates.

Maybe this is some kind of ‘Irish 2 Irish’ thing that starts at ND and ends up in Ireland.

That stage for Notre Dame isn't for one night only, can it? He mentioned that the Notre Dame stadium is 155 metres in length. Croke Park is 145 metres so it can be used again.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    That stage for Notre Dame isn't for one night only, can it? He mentioned that the Notre Dame stadium is 155 metres in length. Croke Park is 145 metres so it can be used again.
    good question- I don't know if it's a one night deal or not stage wise- I don't think so, as he has talked about ND being a roadmap or blueprint for how things are gonna go in the next tour
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    good question- I don't know if it's a one night deal or not stage wise- I don't think so, as he has talked about ND being a roadmap or blueprint for how things are gonna go in the next tour
    So the next tour will be a large stadium tour.

So the next tour will be a large stadium tour.
    Don't know- I wouldn't tend to second guess anything Garth's done or will do. I do know that Garth has said there won't be AS many shows in each city, etc, and that each show will be kind of like it's own 'event' (if memory serves from studio G's)

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

There should be a thread for a 2019 tour. Got the impression that there's another 3 years of a tour coming up. Thing is tours are booked years in advance. I'm hoping he has something booked and coming back to Ireland, if not he's written us of. We have started announcing concerts for next year here and I'm really hoping one of them may be Garth. Is this wishful thinking on my part.

it would be nice to see Garth come back to Ireland, it really would. He'll never be the kind of person to talk bad about them, however you have to think that the embarrassment that Garth underwent with the Ireland debacle has clouded him on going over there in some way.. I wouldn't look for him to come over there anytime soon IMO

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    it would be nice to see Garth come back to Ireland, it really would. He'll never be the kind of person to talk bad about them, however you have to think that the embarrassment that Garth underwent with the Ireland debacle has clouded him on going over there in some way.. I wouldn't look for him to come over there anytime soon IMO
    That's true. I mean we ruined his plans for his one and only comeback.

+ Reply to Thread