+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A New single is coming (according to the the good people of twitter)

A New single is coming (according to the the good people of twitter)

Christopher Baggs
    ‏ @FiddleSabre
    2m2 minutes ago

A new @garthbrooks single is on the horizon. New ad from Pearl Records in @CountryAircheck tonight.

The ad is of a neon circle g against a brick wall. The picture alone gets me excited! Hope it signals a fun country honkytonk sound.

https://www.countryaircheck.com/pdfs/current060418.pdf

Friday’s are typically the iHeart Radio hourly premiere dates (Florida Georgia Line got one last week). It’d be nice if that happened preceding his interview with Storme Warren at CMA Fest on Saturday.

Anyone heard any updates?

The song or at least the title will be revealed June 18th. G said it was inspired by the honky-tonks.

I would guess he'll get an iHeart Radio hourly premiere the day after Studio G on Tuesday June 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    The song or at least the title will be revealed June 18th. G said it was inspired by the honky-tonks.

I would guess he'll get an iHeart Radio hourly premiere the day after Studio G on Tuesday June 19th.
    Going to be a fun fun song I think.

G will be on Bobby Bones tomorrow (6/15) morning at 8 am eastern.

You know they say it's like a mix of ain't going down, callin' baton rouge, and two of a kind. I hope so. Back before wrapped up in you came out they said it was a lot like ain't going down but was nothing like it except for the harmonica.
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    You know they say it's like a mix of ain't going down, callin' baton rouge, and two of a kind. I hope so. Back before wrapped up in you came out they said it was a lot like ain't going down but was nothing like it except for the harmonica.
    Thanks for sharing that tidbit. Storme compared it to two of a kind before G chimed in so Im gonna trust Storme more on the feel of it. Im gonna doubt well get rapid fire lyrics, but I expect a lot of steel and fiddle.

+ Reply to Thread