+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: June 1: Speculation Thread: **BUSTED**

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    Huh, that's interesting. Release the new single now, play it live a few times on the early dates of the tour, doctor it up in the studio to sterilize it of all spontaneous live elements, and then stick it on the live album.

In all seriousness, that's a really good thought.
    Yeah, it’s a good idea. That’s why I think there’s a decent chance he’ll release a single Friday and play it on Sunday at the CMA Fest. Of course, we don’t even know if he’s playing, but there’s still that big 45 minute prime time gap on Sunday night.

I mean, why not? If it's going to be another 10 years til Quadruple Live? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    I'm not disappointed but just wish we had a date for something. Album release or even if it was for the first tour stop, even if he didn't say where it was would be cool!
    If the tour starts this fall, you should get the first tour dates sometime in mid summer if he holds to the 6 week before things start rule. I also like that he said dates would come in bunches.

I didn't catch all of Studio, did he say multiple dates or multiple stops? Big difference between the two?

I think he said dates.

Yep hes going name the cities in bunches. Hopefully he will reveal more over the weekend at the CMA Fest thing.

Can I just say for the record: I hope the new single doesn't turn out to be a flop like Baby Let's Lay Down and Dance. I am sorry, but that song was just flat out horrible and I hope to Christ that we don't ever hear a song like that ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    Can I just say for the record: I hope the new single doesn't turn out to be a flop like Baby Let's Lay Down and Dance. I am sorry, but that song was just flat out horrible and I hope to Christ that we don't ever hear a song like that ever again.
    At least he didn’t release Sugarcane as the lead single... haha!

Yeah and a good thing I didn't buy it because of the Friends in Low Place de-make.

Sugarcane is one of my favs...

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    Yeah and a good thing I didn't buy it because of the Friends in Low Place de-make.
    I will say, w/o speculating that the FILP remake was ABYSMAL.. totally not what it could have been- there was potential- it was squandered
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Lol that may have just tanked his career

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    I will say, w/o speculating that the FILP remake was ABYSMAL.. totally not what it could have been- there was potential- it was squandered
    Agreed 100%

FILP remake? Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthmedic View Post
    FILP remake? Ugh.
    That's why I call it "de-make" because remake is too nice a word. I agree with the majority that it should have been just Garth and Strait doing it.

+ Reply to Thread