+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside Studio G - 2018

Have fun watching Studio G , I wont be watching, but will check planet Garth later on to see what it was about.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    INside Studio 'live' coverage'.. part 1

DID THEY SERIOUSLY JUST ASK (AGAIN!!!!) WHO GARTH WOULD SING A DUET WITH, LIVING OR DEAD?? YES THEY DID!

spoiler- he answered his mother

SEcond question- whats the story behind Tearing it up and burning it down

answer - messing around with, thought it should be written, how to do it- only place to finish it would be in a live setting.... tested it on bus, then soundcheck, then did it live.. song wasn't finished yet thats' why you see back of his head and audience more...

next question - who inspires you to keep making music?

Answer- george strait and James Taylor (the question was from houston)

question - how do you do a video ask garth?

answer- put video on selfie, use #askgarth, and post it online on social media...

also sang it don't matter to the sun .can't find it.... where do you get it?

answer- it was part of the Chris Gaines project, about a singer more valuable to his label dead than alive... (garth plays part of the song...)

Next question -
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

full disclosure, I missed the first 2 min... focusing on 'the other songs'...

next question: I love your music videos, (talk about we shall be free) are you going to be making any more videos for your new stuff?

haven't done videos in a while because I've been extremely heavy.. I don't like what I look like on film. it shouldn't get in the way but it does.. video has to bring a third dimension to the song.. "we'll figure it out" "we're gonna get back in front of the camera with music really soon..."

(continues)

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

next question: "each year we take a cross country trip out west, and we pass through tenn. before we plan, are you planning on a smaller concert anywhere like the bluebird, etc. We can plan around."

answer: you never know when you are gonna do those things but it's kinda last minute. favorite small place to play was 'Layla's'.. - we barely fit all 5 guys on the stage... same way with bluebird, douglas corner, his daughter plays at 'schoolboard',

talking about the honkytonks.. tells story about kelly his brother, who had a clicker and was keeping track of the number of people outside.. said 'its time fr you to go to arenas'.. garth said he'd not wanted to. he liked small places and making big places feel small

he's a little nervous about what happens at the close.. may have to bring out a special guest or two to top the opening

(continues)

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Interesting that he said new music would likely drop in about 6 weeks. The ACM’s are in 5 weeks so maybe just maybe? Also really hope he does a new video.

closing the show...

'always love playing in texas'... 'looking forward to going back'... 'Chris' is leaving the show I think.....

hashtag's birthday today

-------------------

recap of first 2 minutes...

welcoming people in

- survived the studio.. opened it back up... it's james taylor's birthday today

(it actually was hashtag's birthday last week)

TY did something for him on 'coffee talk'

Chris (sound guy from Sirius) is moving back home ,thats why he's leaving... (maybe to europe)

'stuck' with Brian 2 (need nickname) doing sound

3 things talking about

in the studio

ask garths

Rodeo houston

Studio:

took it apart and put it back together- performed unbelievable... sounded great.. thanks people involved (matt, terry, steve, other matt) ...

performed well, etc.. got to play w/t he guys

was able to play new music

will prob. go back and make more

Allen Reynolds stopped by and walked in, saying "what changed"?

(continues)

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

pretty much the same place but just all updated stuff, equipment, etc..

'lucky last week to make new music'

music is on the horizon.. 'sometimes business 'wags the dog', and 'country radio kinda drives that'... "we're in the lab right now"..

technology/business/schedules all up in the air.. hoping that perhaps in the next six weeks?

... Caught up to first part now....

That's the whole thing/recap of Inside Studio G this week

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Thanks to skywise for the informative wrap up.

Well done!!!!

I just caught the end of it where they said the might show a video from Houston.

Boy the questions were hard hitting.
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 03-12-2018 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Thanks to skywise for the informative wrap up.

Well done!!!!
    Not a problem- was in right place at right time to transcribe it tonight- will try next week too...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Not a problem- was in right place at right time to transcribe it tonight- will try next week too...
    Seriously, that was an amazing job ya did.

Brilliant!!

A week or so ago, somebody did an ask Garth that was something about him doing housecleaning on Inside Studio G. I thought that was a great idea.

I love the weekly episodes, but sometimes they're just not necessary. If he ended every show with a rare song, I would be all about tuning in. I've never missed an episode, but if one more person asks who his influences are....

Just imagine if after he was done chatting tonight, he would have said, "and now, to close out this week's episode, here's 'The Night Will Only Know' from 'In Pieces' or 'When There's No One Around' from 'Sevens.'"

He did play it don't matter to the Sun

Seriously, that was an amazing job ya did.

Brilliant!!
    thanks

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    He did play it don't matter to the Sun

THa's true- though he kinda butchered it a bit

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

THa's true- though he kinda butchered it a bit
    You ain't lying. Lol

heya guys- I know i did a play by play of inside studio G last week- I'll have to delay it a bit today as I have an obligation/birthday dinner to go to. but I will give a play by play in a little while tonight

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Cool. I actually saw the end of it, it was brilliant, he gave a shout out to Emma Gonzalez and March for our lifes, he told her not to
    listen to the haters, and sand a verse for her, from a song he has never recorded before.

Not that I'm against him doing anything controversial, but am I hearing right that this "Primetime" thing might be a platform for him to talk about current events or is he promoting marches?

HOLY CRAP that was a GREAT song!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    Not that I'm against him doing anything controversial, but am I hearing right that this "Primetime" thing might be a platform for him to talk about current events or is he promoting marches?
    Prime Time is going to be for the issues facing the world today, Emma Gonzalez has had real hateful comments directed at her, I guess Garth wanted to say to her, to stand
    up for what she believes in and dont listen to the haters.

Garth talked about respect for people.

I mean Im thinking, there are Different issues for different countries thru out the world. I guess the big thing for the USA at the moment is Gun Control, and what if any types of
    weapons should be banned, for people in New Zealand its climate change, Im sure Europe and Asia have their own issues.

This March for our lives on the 24th is going to be massive thruout the USA Im hearing, I think it was nice of Garth to wish her well, and wish people
    good luck who want to march.

Yes, Garth did say, PrimeTime will be about issues facing the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Garthmedic View Post
    HOLY CRAP that was a GREAT song!
    hes gotta put it on his new album.

Ok, here's the long review /play by play for tonight...

"Starts show playing bit of a song…

Intro- welcoming facebook and Sirius

“Just when you dont’ know where the road’s gonna be you just get out behind a guitar and everything’s gonna be fantastic” (talking about Houston last night

Hashtag’s sharing a few comments from houston

Starting with Hazel Smith - remembering her (she passed this weekend at 83)

“the true test of how you live is how you live on after you’re gone” - sending love to Hazel’s family

The 3 things this week:

Rodeo Houston
    #askgarth
    Primetime

Questions started coming in in october/november.. “when the tour’s over what’s gonna happen to inside studio G”

Going to keep going, but start addressing some of the things going on in our lives as a world… Primetimes’ coming- love’s always the answer

Houston:

Twitter questions asked:

How did it feel to break all time attendance record for Houston last night,

How did it feel to have President George HW Bush there..

“It was great….” “everyone’s so sweet”.. talking about first time met Bush 41

At the CMA’s.. “ I talk about my two favorite Georges being George Strait and George Jones, and then I’m looking right at the president and I’m going “oh Crap= there’s another George there” - I told him no offense, they laughed

Met JJ Watt - talked about meeting him, what he’s done..

Talks about “houston doing a lot for people”… also mentions Chris Paul of Rockets- Embarrassment of riches for great people

Was scared to death- first night so well, but told crowd last night that 30s into show not worried at all

Everything’s gonna get bigger w/ Texas

Shows a little bit of Texas video from last night

(TY was singing w/ Garth at one point. Of highlight video)

“that was cool”… “held it together last night, but response of houston during in another’s eyes… Crowd swelled, and GOT LOUD…”

TY came on for 2 songs.. . “never got that loud again”

Mentioning ‘inside entertainer thing’

Making set list-

Rodeo..
    Two of a kind gets you to the ‘5 points of hte star’ - get to run around, see all points of the stadium

Made intro, now 3rd song.. The River… to see how crowd would participate… about 75,000 there last night, and (75, 577 “lights going” )

Shows clip of ‘the River’ from houston last night

Thanking Houston and the “rodeo board” for the honor to play…

Comparing how 2nd night lived up to the first night…

ASKGARTH……

Andrea from CT : “I love your first DVD This is Garth Brooks”… .. ‘lost my husband in 1999 and fiancee in 2006…’ what do you do with all the stuff that you get? The teddy bears, flowers, etc.. what do you do, keep it, donate some of it?

sometimes you get so many flowers, etc. and you take them to retirement communities, to treatment centers when there are so many flowers.. Teddy bears, you have a ton for the girls and mrs. yearwood.. a lot go to things like goodwill, or a child’s , or orphanages, etc.. sometimes you’ll leave a city w/ some stuff and stuff left behind is left w/ fireman, cops, etc. and gets to kids. The stuff that comes home you hang on to … had to build a barn to hold the stuff he gets…

Hannah wrote in - you’re my legit inspiration (in the UK) “please know that I exist in the UK. Please.. “it’s up to you- let me know that you exist- in your love- do something nice for somebody,….. the more love that’s going on the more that we know that we exist

Tina from Houston Rodeo: “I am obsessed with Shameless. I remember reading that when heard if for first time, billy Joel’s version changed your life. Your version changed my life- question is, what did he think of your version of shameless”

(didn’t do shameless 2nd night)..

“I can tell you what he told me…. “you have al ot of balls”.. Shameless has had a million lifetimes… (sings a bit of the song for her since they didn’t play it..”

Candy and Ally know what you want to do w/ all the Peanut mm’s.. (he eats them.. between the farm, band and crew, they are eaten and appreciated

“bern from Eugene Oregon= how did oyu get started writing music, and how do I get started writing music”

I don’t know how I got started- you start w/ poetry, some say it’s not songwriting dont’ listen to them.. start jotting down stuff… (metered or unmetered).. talk about Bob Dylan’s work.. James Taylor, Fogelberg, … just look at the lyric it’s pure poetry-= theres no diff.

Amy (from twitter (@Amy_Whitver) wrote in - “what’s the story behind “that ol wind”

Was lucky enough to get to help write the song.. there was no inspiration/idea behind it, just the thought about what happens in the world when you’re touring around- it makes people very passionate.. the artist on the backside of his career, he’s broke, and he’s doing it for the love of it. The people who showed up are ones who really loved him the artist.. they find out that her child is his kid and that he’s actually saved all his money” where you know he’s playing music for the love and she’s there for the love

A little girl asked a leprechaun for a cat and to be face to face with Garth brooks… (a little kid wrote in, a St Patrick’s day card type of thing.. (school project?) “I want a pot of gold..” “love Ireland Marie (she’s 8)… (garth thought it was sweet)

Justin (also from Houston Rodeo) with Alaina (wife) - back in July 2016 saw in San Antonio… wanted to ask

Music has been inspiration for me to do things , what has inspired you on road to success, and wife asks how to have a love like ‘yours and Trisha’s seeing your perform up there.. I want to know how to make that love last so we can make sure our marriage lasts (and Garth laughed over part of last bit)

“My question before I answer them is about her being Pregnant 2 weeks after San Antonio show”

“inspirations for me? George Strait- George Jones- HAggard.. The real inspiration , is my dad.. my mom,… my brothers- the guys that inspire you to do the best you can.. you compete with yourself… be better song writers… the guys from Santa Fe- taught me how to entertain

Inspirations come in all shapes and sizes (also mentions JJ Watt)

re: tY: when you see her, boom you just know it- I can’t speak for her but this is my time, and my joy, and they say that people who believe in reincarnation have little faith, but I’ll tell you this- if reincarnation does exist, I found her before, and I’ll find her again”. That woman is the BOMB for me…

Angie from Central Pennsylvania: “ I’m profound deaf, not much left, also goign blind (mentions syndrome)… but it does not stop me from doing things that I enjoy. Been a fan of music since the 1990s.. saw show from 1992 w/ Martina (bloomberg fair??)… Im’ a big fan of the Smule App, I love singing along with people… have you ever considered joining the smule app, and letting us friends in low places sing along with you? Your music has been my inspiration

talking about what Smule app is.. Do the songwriters or publishers, etc.. (probably not).. create a way for everyone to be taken care of (that’s on my agenda…) favorite thing to watch at concerts is seeing people sing along

The “little Ireland letter”.. “was there a story of a young girl named Nadia (make a wish child) that wanted a dog… “Garth Wiggins”.. (she’s 9..) battling brain tumor…

PRIMETIME: talking about things goign on in the world, etc..

“march for our lives”.. talking about different marches going on around the country… the march is Sat 3/24. Talking about young people changing the world- it’s “not yours to change, its YOURS..” When you march you have a voice and you rep yourself… be patient, be loving, there may be some cross voices that enter.. be tolerant and loving- don’t let hate win… you as kids… let’s make sure the next generation is not generation of school shootings..

Mentions there’s a line in an unreleased song…

Sat down with Tony Arata-.. To matter then, it must matter now… (last 2 minutes)

(playing unreleased song) (maybe “from here to gone” ?) (or the road from here to Gone)

Says goodbye…

Talks about ‘this saturday, the #marchforourlives , be a part of it’
    "

Here's a link to the song Garth sang

https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/wn86ag
    Last edited by Skywise; 03-20-2018 at 02:19 AM. Reason: added song

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Ah, thank you for the MP3 of the song!

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    Ah, thank you for the MP3 of the song!
    no problem- it won't be up TOO long.. but it's up now...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Prime Time is going to be for the issues facing the world today, Emma Gonzalez has had real hateful comments directed at her, I guess Garth wanted to say to her, to stand
    up for what she believes in and dont listen to the haters.

Garth talked about respect for people.

I mean Im thinking, there are Different issues for different countries thru out the world. I guess the big thing for the USA at the moment is Gun Control, and what if any types of
    weapons should be banned, for people in New Zealand its climate change, Im sure Europe and Asia have their own issues.

This March for our lives on the 24th is going to be massive thruout the USA Im hearing, I think it was nice of Garth to wish her well, and wish people
    good luck who want to march.

Yes, Garth did say, PrimeTime will be about issues facing the world.
    I'm not going to say anything too controversial over here, but I will say that this entire thing is going to take place on my birthday and I don't think I'm going to take part in any of this because I don't think anything will happen in Mississippi. That and I got my own stuff going on that day.

OK, I try to be fair and positive in all aspects of life, but after watching a couple of pieces of that Studio G I find myself shaking my head. Just reconfirmed that for me personally this is a waste of time to watch every week. The first thing I saw was someone asking Garth about his influences. Seriously? Wow, groundbreaking, riveting stuff here on Studio G. HA! I'm not sure that someone asking him what is favorite song to play live wouldn't have been more entertaining. HA!

Then we had the "Primetime" segment. Does anyone actually know what this is? I heard his description/explanation at the beginning (I went back and rewatched the first few minutes), but the whole thing makes little sense to me. He's going to address what is going on in the world today? Is he getting political? The guy can't answer a straight question about simple things like his next musical project and now he's going to talk about "what's going on in the world." Can't help but chuckle about that.

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I didn't really find the song at the end that great. There are two things that drive me nuts about music. #1 - Pandering to the audience. #2 - Trying too hard. I kind of felt like the song did both of those. Let me explain.

Just recently Keith Urban released a song called "Female" and Dierks Bentley has a new single called "Woman Amen". When I hear those songs all I can think is some songwriters or music execs got together and said, "You know what might score you a hit? Why don't you write a song praising women. We've got all this #metoo stuff happening and it will definitely get people's attention." That is what it feels like. I can't get to the point where I can hear the song and examine whether it is a good song or not because all I can think is just how inauthentic and pandering it all seems. It's trying to capitalize on a moment which I hate. If you really feel that way about women then maybe your songs should have expressed that message long before #metoo. Just my two cents.

The other thing I struggle with is the whole "trying too hard" to make some grand, emotional statement. I feel like Garth is really guilty of this at times. Early in his career he had some enormous songs that had really profound statements and really impacted people. Songs we all know like "The Dance", "The River", "We Shall Be Free", etc. Those all felt so natural and real. However, I feel he's been guilty of trying too hard to do that again. No better example than "People Loving People". That was basically "We Shall Be Free" version 2.0. So much so that he did it in the "We Shall Be Free" slot in the setlist for a while before dropping it. Although I really like "The Change" I always felt it was an attempt to be "The Dance" version 2.0. I just think he tries way too hard to find that next anthem instead of just letting the music happen and allowing it to happen more naturally. To me part of music is believing the authenticity of the artist. Garth was the master of that, but as time rolls on I personally feel like he know tries to be authentic as opposed to actually being authentic. I'm not saying this is reality, just saying that is how it feels to me personally.

I'm sure many disagree and that is fine. I just find myself really struggling to stay the fan I used to be. The funny part is I want to be just as diehard as I always have been. I just feel like with the exception of the tour everything Garth does kind of rubs me wrong the last couple of years. I hate that because I don't want it to. I don't feel this way about other artists I have become diehard fans of. I love Metallica and Eric Church and I feel both of them are doing things as artists I find really cool. Every time I think Garth is doing that it ends up being disappointing. I have to think there is something to it since I don't feel this way about other artists I follow just as closely.

Interesting post Ryan- I hope you don't mind replies to multiple points

Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    OK, I try to be fair and positive in all aspects of life, but after watching a couple of pieces of that Studio G I find myself shaking my head. Just reconfirmed that for me personally this is a waste of time to watch every week. The first thing I saw was someone asking Garth about his influences. Seriously? Wow, groundbreaking, riveting stuff here on Studio G. HA! I'm not sure that someone asking him what is favorite song to play live wouldn't have been more entertaining. HA!
    While I was expecting the 'favorite song to play live' question.. I do have to say I kinda agree here, at least w/ the level of questions.. (at least, the question about influences..). I do have to say I kinda liked the questions about Shameless and That Ol Wind (though I already knew the answer to the Shameless question- I liked his answer about 'that ol wind'.. songwriting insight...

Then we had the "Primetime" segment. Does anyone actually know what this is? I heard his description/explanation at the beginning (I went back and rewatched the first few minutes), but the whole thing makes little sense to me. He's going to address what is going on in the world today? Is he getting political? The guy can't answer a straight question about simple things like his next musical project and now he's going to talk about "what's going on in the world." Can't help but chuckle about that.
    Don't want to get political here, but have to say, I hope he doesn't. I'm sure his political stance is easy to detect (and it really is), but much along the lines of other entertainers getting political.. it's really not needed ... (just an opinion)

I know this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I didn't really find the song at the end that great. There are two things that drive me nuts about music. #1 - Pandering to the audience. #2 - Trying too hard. I kind of felt like the song did both of those. Let me explain.

Just recently Keith Urban released a song called "Female" and Dierks Bentley has a new single called "Woman Amen". When I hear those songs all I can think is some songwriters or music execs got together and said, "You know what might score you a hit? Why don't you write a song praising women. We've got all this #metoo stuff happening and it will definitely get people's attention." That is what it feels like. I can't get to the point where I can hear the song and examine whether it is a good song or not because all I can think is just how inauthentic and pandering it all seems. It's trying to capitalize on a moment which I hate. If you really feel that way about women then maybe your songs should have expressed that message long before #metoo. Just my two cents.
    an interesting point. I have to listen to the song more than I have before making more than a cursory opinion. My question would be, do we totally know WHEN it was written? All that was really said was that Garth wrote it with Tony Arata (who knows how much each did), and mentioned the line about mattering now (I forgot the total line...) .. How old is the song REALLY...? Do like hearing unreleased stuff, regardless.. But you make a great point as well.. I can even agree with it I think..

The other thing I struggle with is the whole "trying too hard" to make some grand, emotional statement. I feel like Garth is really guilty of this at times. Early in his career he had some enormous songs that had really profound statements and really impacted people. Songs we all know like "The Dance", "The River", "We Shall Be Free", etc. Those all felt so natural and real. However, I feel he's been guilty of trying too hard to do that again. No better example than "People Loving People". That was basically "We Shall Be Free" version 2.0. So much so that he did it in the "We Shall Be Free" slot in the setlist for a while before dropping it. Although I really like "The Change" I always felt it was an attempt to be "The Dance" version 2.0. I just think he tries way too hard to find that next anthem instead of just letting the music happen and allowing it to happen more naturally. To me part of music is believing the authenticity of the artist. Garth was the master of that, but as time rolls on I personally feel like he know tries to be authentic as opposed to actually being authentic. I'm not saying this is reality, just saying that is how it feels to me personally.
    disagree with you re: the Change, but otherwise- great point(s)! Very true to- he has seemed to be trying too hard..

I'm sure many disagree and that is fine. I just find myself really struggling to stay the fan I used to be. The funny part is I want to be just as diehard as I always have been. I just feel like with the exception of the tour everything Garth does kind of rubs me wrong the last couple of years. I hate that because I don't want it to. I don't feel this way about other artists I have become diehard fans of. I love Metallica and Eric Church and I feel both of them are doing things as artists I find really cool. Every time I think Garth is doing that it ends up being disappointing. I have to think there is something to it since I don't feel this way about other artists I follow just as closely.
    hmm.. if Anything, I'd say the door has swung for ya Ryan from Pedestal fan to open fan to jaded fan.. Not totally anything wrong with that.. I myself find it harder sometimes to be quite the fan I was. I still am, in many ways, but with (for example) the collecting type of thing.. it's kinda a 'meh' type of feeling at times.. Garth has not been the same type of artist that he was.. But then again we've (as fans) also grown.. I think honestly Garth's probably trying to find his way still. He's wanting to hold on to the power and influence that he had in the 90s, yet he has to deal with the reality that when he walked away and turned his back on his career in 2001 (reasons aside, we all know them.. it's not the point ), music moved on without him. Now that he's decided to reestablish himself as an artist, he has a fight on his hand trying to be relevant.. Music didn't stop or die when he 'retired'... it moved on, evolved, had good and bad. Garth cannot still be the artist he was in the 90s, and he's trying to be just that.. it won't work....

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

As always, great, insightful points that you make. I’m probably not as jaded as it sounds. I think at the end of the day the format for Studio G is really aimed at the “lowest common denominator” fan as I have mentioned before. I just think to be an artist past your commercial prime it is important to not leave your core fan base behind. Ironically, Garth is becoming just like KISS. Focusing on past accomplishments/music as opposed to reinventing himself and finding his place in today’s landscape. This was made clear by the way Gunslinger in particular was really an afterthought to the box set of old music.

Don't want to get political here, but have to say, I hope he doesn't. I'm sure his political stance is easy to detect (and it really is), but much along the lines of other entertainers getting political.. it's really not needed ... (just an opinion)
    I could not agree with you more concerning this. I am so tired of politics invading every area of life. It just isn't necessary because it is something that divides us and does not unite us. My biggest pet peeve is how politics is used to demonize those who have a different view. Garth kept saying "Don't let hate win." I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt here and assume he was just meaning those who might be hateful towards the young girl. However, I really hope he wasn't implying that those who may disagree with her political stance are those who "hate".

+ Reply to Thread