+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Inside Studio G - 2018

He did ask for patience on everything so I'm guessing he is starting to realize how he sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    He did ask for patience on everything so I'm guessing he is starting to realize how he sounds.
    He seem kinda disinterested today. The tech issues are becoming a problem. Is this usual for other facebook live issues?

Maybe his management is getting feedback, and maybe not.

I mean it must be like an 80% chance that next week, he will say the word "announcement" but not announce anything solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    I mean it must be like an 80% chance that next week, he will say the word "announcement" but not announce anything solid.
    If he said that the next major announcement will be in 4-5 weeks, there is a 100% chance nothing will be announced next week.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    If he said that the next major announcement will be in 4-5 weeks, there is a 100% chance nothing will be announced next week.
    He said there are two MAJOR announcements coming up, one in four to five weeks, and another MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT IN October/November.

Also near the start of todays show it appeared he was going to announce something.

Near the end of today's show he asked the question "Am I the only one who knows what next week is?" Then it cut off.

I think the two announcements will basically be the tour (that’ll be the one in 4-5 weeks) and the live album (which will be the one in October/November).

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    I think the two announcements will basically be the tour (thatíll be the one in 4-5 weeks) and the live album (which will be the one in October/November).
    Sounds about right.

Tour.

Live album November.
    Studio album, early 2019.
    Live Anthology Mid-late 2019 would be my guess.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Inside Studio G wrap-up 7-16-2018

clocks in at 19:41 this week

closing in on the live project.. “we’re almost there”

they’re putting in credits..

they are doing free downloads today of In Pieces

talking about songs (while he’s eating.. honestly Garth, you should finish eating before you start inside studio G in the future!)

reflecting on the songs of In Pieces

an interview with Garth is airing on Amazon live tonight or tomorrow, I think it’s about In Pieces

trying to help people see interview or get music..

“all day long” titles will live forever …

we have announcements on here..

because of Samantha, oddly enough the announcements we have to make ,she has questions from people that seem to reflect that…

ask Garth’s

first one is a baby picture, at 3 months old, watching Garth on a cell phone (not really a question)

Kimber Wilson (from twitter) (the question is 2 weeks old (3 really)

- Garth Brooks 3 months old and already a Garth fan. So focused and happy when he hears garth and the queen, Trisha Yearwood. I love this little man #alldaylong

- garth loves the picture and the statement (and is still eating…)

Hashtag suggests they get videos from people of doing what they’re doing “all day long” (to embrace the #alldaylong tag I think)

send in video to instagram, garthbroks.com, facebook etc.. with the hashtag all day long

the_photo_demon (from twitter)

“G watching G”. (another picture of a kid watching Garth on the TV) (the kid’s name is Grayson) (from last week)

sue Flaming (twitter)

You and your music have helped me through many difficult times. Thank you for being you! My question: You mentioned you will be getting a subscribers email address. Is that still in the works and will we be able to write to you also? “

- I get the question, how do you sign up for G Mail. Is it on our website? ( is garth really that clueless to technology? he can’t be! (Samantha responds it is on the website)

*** Checking Garthbrooks.com ***

points out on website where you sign up for garth brooks updates, etc.. (it’s at the bottom of the intro page)

what’s going to happen, there’s going to be two big announcements that you can only get through G mail, because I want you to have it. I want you to get it first, before anyone else does, and if they can somehow get it to you free? that’s what I want.. So G mail is going to be very important in the next (what month is this?) this is the 7th month? probably from the 7th month through the 10th month , probably October, or into November, G Mail is going to be very important for two big reasons, one of em’s coming up here in about 4 or 5 weeks, let’s move this up in the website, be cause this is what you’re going to want, if you want new music before even retail has it, and if you want to get it in the coolest way and the limited way, And, say if you want to get it for a thank you, for being on the the 6 million tickets that we just saw, that’s coming…

it’s going to be very rare, because thats, we were talking about what we wanted G Mail to be used for , what we think the email system should be used for, it should be for something that uh, hopefully, works good for you! I’m encouraging everybody to jump on here because it’s coming, and uh, it’s the only place you’re going to get it

- talks about how Sirius has a humber (says they’ll leave it) and people can leave messages for Garth, and he does get to hear them

Lisa Newman (twitter)

A stadium tour w/ shows fairly spread out could allow you time in between to write with, mentor and even produce up and coming artists. Is that something you want to do more of? Love you and hope to see you at ND

- yeah thats a possibility.. My thing is, we’ve always just been sort of focused on our music, and I love fresh new anything, it doesn’t matter how young or old they are, so I love that kind of stuff, so when people ask, who are the new people you want to listen to, let’s rattle off Mitch Rosell, let’s rattle off Karyn Rochelle, let’s rattle off (thinking of the name) oh, who’s that girl, that (can’t remember it). you have Kaitlynn smith, you have Randall king, (comes up with it = thanks hashtag) Ashley McBride, yeah, there’s a lot of great talent in this town ,so it would be cool to work with those people but what’s cool about it is I get to work with those people as songwriters or just as relationships in this business. I think the time between big shows (mentions about TY and how they chunked out the last 3.5 years, and how they want to be together when he does his stuff and she does her stuff, and they do their stuff together, “we’re going to be together no matter what, “

Gabe Allred (twitter)

“ Will you be doing a traditional tour schedule? or will you be doing a tour like the last tour or you were just stop bouncing around all over the place” (typos, etc. left in the recap)

- talking about the last one and how they bounced back (mentions Portland and Boston on successive weekends).. the time between these gigs, will be such that they’ll do a gig, crew will come home and be with their families, and then we’ll run back out to do another gig. very rarely will there be back to back gigs on this one so we will be bouncing around but these are going to be individual events, studied hard so hopefully incorporating the traditions of where we’re playing, which makes them each their own, so this should be pretty cool, and when I say we’re touring in a way I’ve never toured before? that’ll definitely be one of the steps..

- answering a question from Samantha about announcing tour dates as a bunch versus popping up..

“try to remember ,we announced Notre Dame, BUT WE DID NOT ANNOUNCE THE TOUR YET , ok? it’s coming…

I promised people will be able to know more than one city at at time, that will be coming. So, when we announce the tour, it will hopefully make sense. my hope is for your patience, till we get all our ducks in a row ,for that..

talking about ND..

mentions about everyone in the Garth Brooks Camp signing NDA’s so no one knows what will happen, the band and crew are all waiting to see what will happen.

BUBBA (twitter)

“So we have the stadium set from Mercedes Benz. Is this the same one we will see at ND?”

- OH hell no, NO!… this was for Atlanta, this was a one time show. and this thing? that just goes 100 yards? not even close….

talking about a girl who wrote in last week about her mom and going to a concert and her mom passing, etc. and did Garth go to concerts with his mom.. (he mentions story about her being backstage in the 90s, was at almost every show)…

Mike Simmons (FB?)

“ HI Garth. I’m 33 and have listened since I was 4 years old (in 1989). On tonight’s studio G you talked about the G digital shirts on the web store and I was wondering will there be any more merchandise like that? Also, you mentioned the live album again and I was wondering if there are going to be different album covers like your last live album? I can listen to your albums all day long..”

- starts talking- let’s say there are 6 new covers. could you get all those 6 covers, for like nothing? could you find them online and trade with other people around the world? *sigh*, is that possible? yes! Is it coming? yes! Will they be cool? pretty cool!

one package will probably be the first night ever at the Ryman Auditorium, beautiful night. yankee Stadium? ehh…. could be .. the white out (6 million tickets o the white out?) it’s all coming man..

could if be possible to do all this without it costing an arm and a leg? you betcha.. Because of Amazon (the partners) and, uh, the other sponsors.. this new live tour’s going to be pretty cool. It’s going to be pretty cool for the people that’s allowed us to have this life. and that’s you guys..

talking about Amazon, and signing up for the mailing list on their site.

talking about simulcasting, etc. on garthbrooks.com so that people don’t have to belong to a club.. speaking of.. Am I the only one who remembers what next week is?

VIDEO FREEZES AND CUTS OUT.. END OF INSIDE STUDIO G FOR THIS WEEK

as a heads up. I will be traveling next week during Inside Studio G. I will still try to get the recap up, though it MAY be later than normal. I will have to play it by ear… Hope you enjoyed today!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

So is it a Facebook issue? Wonder if the talk about showing Studio G on his website is an indication that he could be moving away from FB eventually because of it. That would make it hard to comment live though unless there is a way to till do that. Which is beyond what I know in technology.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    So is it a Facebook issue? Wonder if the talk about showing Studio G on his website is an indication that he could be moving away from FB eventually because of it. That would make it hard to comment live though unless there is a way to till do that. Which is beyond what I know in technology.
    Good question- I honestly don't know if Garth's planning on moving away from FB.. the way he acted in this inside Studio G I think he honestly doesn't know what's going on tech wise sometimes....
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Interesting to see you all thought the video froze.. I think it was a big tease about next week.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    Interesting to see you all thought the video froze.. I think it was a big tease about next week.
    Oohhh. Good insight!

Next Monday is the second anniversary of Studio G, that is what Garth was talking about before the video cut off.

Expect, a sort of clip show next week.

+ Reply to Thread