+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Inside Studio G - 2018

Notre dame stage just for ND. But the new tour/chapter, the thing after ND will be three years of doing what hes never done before at a level hes never done before!!!! awesome.

Our kids/grandkids and Aunt & Uncle are in Raleigh, and made it through with just power out. Prayers for everyone in this and the next 2 hurricanes' path
    "Grace is when God gives us what we don't deserve and mercy is when God doesn't give us what we do deserve" - Dan Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by BLL View Post
    Our kids/grandkids and Aunt & Uncle are in Raleigh, and made it through with just power out. Prayers for everyone in this and the next 2 hurricanes' path
    Good to hear your family is well. Hopefully everyone is staying safe.

Loved today's Studio G.

Am I right in thinking......

December before Xmas he will announce two bunches of cities, that will start off his new tour.

Around March the tour will start?? He mentioned March off hand didn't he??? Also didnt he say three years???

Trisha will be there in a way you dont expect.

The stage will be different.

The tour will be something like hes never done it before, in a way hes never done it and it will be cool. (Im pretty sure he said the same thing in an interview in Dec 2017)

Im excited for December now!!!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Inside Studio G recap 9-17-2018

Inside Studio G clocks in at 24:23 this week

has a lot to talk about today, and a “big ass” surprise, so he’s really excited

coming up next

1) Notre Dame sellout

2) AGT update

3) #askgarth

ND- thank you, thank you, thank you… thanking Ticketmaster. found out that the bot/scalper situation, it’s gotten ridiculous with technology.. they spend most of the morning taking care of real people who wanted tickets while kicking out hundreds of thousands of bots

Garth was also frustrated with ticket situation w/ the bots.. right there with people..

if there was anything good that went on w/ the on sale, it was how sweet everyone was to each other..

talking details about the on sale and the bots, etc.. ticket process may go slower, but it’s cause of bots etc. going up..

AGT

trying to talk to Michael Ketterer with AGT.

Michael’s excited to talk to Garth, Garth’s happy to talk ti him. says ‘dude, everybody loves you…’

he’s sweet on how he represents himself and his family, and he’s talented too

the AGT thing wasn’t Garth’s idea at all, with the shout out from Simon, they were on vacation, but they talked about a week later..

won’t go into the interview too much, but , he’s encouraging Michael, and Michael’s taking it in stride and talking right back with Garth..

mentions his family..

Garth talks again, about ‘it’s sweet’…

talks about how if a song was written, what would Michael want it to be about.. Michael lets Garth talk about it..

- wanted to have a song that talks about leaving a legacy, talking to his boys and telling them what it takes to be a man, in this day and age. what happened was beyond what he thought…

John martin called Garth up and said ‘let’s write a song for this guy’… thought that ‘family, contribution as a man in the race was what’s important..’

Garth did write a song, he’s excited and flattered that Michael will perform it , and he’s hanging on every word

Michael asks if he’s going to be singing the song all alone, and Garth said ‘oh yeah. you picked the queen’s birthday, so nothing happens on the queen’s birthday’ in dealing with Michael’s people, he thought this might happen, so he’s going to ask Michael a question

“ we just sold out Notre dame Stadium, what do you think about coming out and playing it there?” (SWEET!! CAN’T WAIT FOR THE CONCERT NOW!)

he’s gonna play it at the ND show…

“if I come, can Trisha cook the meal?”

people are evidently going nuts about it, that Michael will be coming to ND to play..

it’s going to be ‘stupid fun’. finally, someone will be more nervous at ND than Garth will.

thanking people at AGT, thanking all the finalists..

telling Billy Joel story he didn’t get to tell Michael.. Shameless was up for an award at the CMA’s, / they were performing it that night, were going to be debuting it. got a telegram from Billy Joel saying congratulations , no matter what.. that was a sweet thing, you already felt like you won

Ask Garth’s

Christina (Twitter)

“ Not an AskGarth but with Garth at ND, I’m bringing 2 friends and my mama and they have never been to a garth brooks show. All I have to say is they better bring their helmets and hang on. Most importantly, happy birthday Trisha..”

Mikayla, stationed at ft ?? Texas

“ I’m just wondering when you’re going to announce more tour dates. I deploy in about February, and you’re kinda my good luck charm. I saw you in houston right before I left for my last deployment and again in San Antonio when I got back. I was hoping to catch a show before i leave overseas..”

- There will be an announcement coming up of multiple dates, followed by another announcement of multiple dates, coming right behind it. hopefully the first 6 or 7 months of the tour, you’ll know before Christmas is that fair? cool?

can’t read name (twitter handle is @Mr_C_in_119)

“ On 10/22/16 my then girlfriend and I drove across the country to West Virginia to see Garth Brooks. On the ride home we first started talking seriously about a future together. Two years later on that same weekend is now Garth at ND. The Good Lord surely is our Captain!”

- man, I love the river, I really do I know that sounds egotistical, but man. Victoria shaw, thank you for writing one of the coolest things I’ve ever gotten to sing, I just love that line (talking about the Good Lord is our captain)

Susan and Lilly (?) from Houston (?) Missouri)

“Walkaway Joe and Whiskey to Wine are some of our favorite Garth and Trisha songs. We love our Triple Live Download, thank you so much for that. our question is about your upcoming tour. Will Trisha be there with you? I mean I suspect ( DO THEY NOT EVER WATCH INSIDE STUDIO G?? THEY ASK A QUESTION BUT THEY OBVIOUSLY DID NOT GET LAST WEEK WHERE GARTH ANSWERED THIS!!) she will BE there with you, because we know how you two are, but will she be on stage singing with you

- talks to hashtag, can he answer it cause he knows the answer. Can I just tell you yes and no, this is going to be kinda hard to address, I will tell you YES, she will be there, in the coolest way, in a way you would never guess in a million years. She will steal the day, there’s your hint right there.

David (twitter)

“Will you be streaming or PPV the ND concert for those who will not be able to make it?”

- right now we don’t, we’ve been pretty lucky to have network specials before, so we’ll see what that is on the horizon, right now I’m gonna tell you just the honest truth, rehearsals have started, just trying to cover that amount of square footage, is going to be an entertainer’s challenge, so gonna have to call a lot on the band members, gonna have to call a lot on well, Michael’s gonna have to pull his load, and it’s going to be a lot of fun, we’re going to need a lot of help and help is coming.

unknown person…

can’t really understand the question totally, asking (I think) about how they put the themes together for the Garth Channel.

- for anyone who watches the garth channel, likes it, Lou Simon is the reason why. he’s a great dude and works really hard to program it. So what he wanted was themes, that we could put together . But the whole thing with the theme is, you can’t give away what’s coming up next. So even if it is The Doctor is In, you’re probably going to hear Doctor my eyes, but you’re probably also going to hear things, other things that have medical themes or words in them, so there is a common thread through all of them even if you can guess what it is, that’s the thing about the garth channel, you never know what is coming up next, but you know that, other than the garth songs, its going to be the greatest songs in music history,

Lisa (twitter)

“Is the Notre Dame Stage going to be used for one night only? It looks like it would fit perfectly into Croke Park”

- yes it would fit in Croke park very well… Can you get that fixed for me please? that would be great. The Notre Dame stage is going to be used for one night only. the one that comes after it ….. Nd is the first page of what comes after. make it as special as we can but what’s coming after it is whew just get ready. We’ll spend the next 3 years of our lives doing something that we’ve never gotten to do at a level that we’ve never gotten to do before. Just really excited, ND could not be the more perfect start.

William from Auburn NY

“ I was wondering if there is ever a chance that the old catalog will get a vinyl release, and will the new album get a vinyl release? “

William. I don’t know how old you are cause I can’t tell, but the first 2, or 3? albums? did come out on vinyl, people have em out there I’ve sen em, got to sign em, I would like to see that happen myself, but we also love, because the first albums were done on analog. before digital was used to record. Theres something about an analog album, when that needle drops in there, that just sounds so warm, just so in your living room so if we DO do vinyl, which I’d like to, probably our first seven records were done in analog, all 7 of them would be analog LP’s. We could do digital LP’s too, and see if you like the difference in them, wed love to explore vinyl for the new record that’s coming out.

Shawna (twitter)

“Hi garth, congrats on the sellout. So excited for ND and seeing another 1st for you. I’m flying in from Cali you know “we travel crazy miles just to say we love you” Just wondering does the stage rotate? or is it set? See you soon”

- Shawna… .. Productions questions!! Shawna knows her stuff.. does the stage rotate? Yes. Of course it does.. you don’t want to stare at the back of mike palmer’s butt all night do you? It does rotate yes, case we’re going to be playing 360, so everyone, including the stage, has to be mobile, so this is going to be fun, this is going to be a first for us, and really looking forward to the challenge and the excitement that something new brings.

closings… saying thank you’s..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

He answered my ask garth question last night. I asked him if the stage would be used for one night only and said that it would fit perfectly into Croke Park. He asked me to make it happen... Guess that answers my question and is Garth ever coming back. It won't be next year either.

Two ideas in relation to Trisha "being" there at the ND show. He said yes and no. Two possibilities are via video or possibly a hologram. They actually have a tour out there now with Roy Orbison as a hologram! My guess is it would be the first one really. Probably tons of video screens at the show, so it would make the most sense. So Garth and Trisha will sing while he's on the stage and Trisha is somewhere else being broadcasted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    He answered my ask garth question last night. I asked him if the stage would be used for one night only and said that it would fit perfectly into Croke Park. He asked me to make it happen... Guess that answers my question and is Garth ever coming back. It won't be next year either.
    Nice you got ya question answered!!

Perhaps he wants a letter writing campaign to the city council???

It would appear if he ever did do a world tour (his only one being 1994) Croke would be first.

Quote Originally Posted by kea883 View Post
    Two ideas in relation to Trisha "being" there at the ND show. He said yes and no. Two possibilities are via video or possibly a hologram. They actually have a tour out there now with Roy Orbison as a hologram! My guess is it would be the first one really. Probably tons of video screens at the show, so it would make the most sense. So Garth and Trisha will sing while he's on the stage and Trisha is somewhere else being broadcasted.
    That would be strange. Maybe holograms is a step too far though?

He did once mention VR??? Which is of course different.

+ Reply to Thread