+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rarest Garth merchandise you ever owned?

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    he has some good videos gaming wise his review of the Ultima Series (an older video) got me interested in it again, and now I've played through the first 2 again

Hmm.. I guess I also could say a rare item I have is the jukebox vinyl .45 of the live thunder rolls/FILP from back in 1992
    For the record, I don't know the man personally, but you can tell by his videos that he is a very decent human being that you just want to hang with and play games.

Question? I think I passed by that vinyl in a jukebox a long time ago (like when I was a kid) and I never had any quarters to play The Thunder Rolls side, so what does it sound like, does it sound like This is Garth Brooks or is it another venue entirely?

It's straight from TIGB, as is Friends live.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundBitter View Post
    It's straight from TIGB, as is Friends live.
    yep... straight from the special.. but still a rare /item/
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Yes rare and a plus to actually have a different version to relive the tv special. I can still see his expression when I play the live version on my thumb drive!

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    hmmm..

I'm in the process of trying to find a spot where I can go through all my garth stuff..

rarest? dont' know.. I'd have to put ti into physical stuff, and recordings, etc..

physical stuff, probably a shaped (like a flower?) cd that was limited and is a cd single of 2pc

shirt wise? ehh I have a few

posters- a mint condition No Fences promo release poster (one of the first things I had in my collection)

recordings? ehh will have to look but probably... a video recording of Garth coming to the Denver Health Medical Center Gala, where he was helping raise funds.. a solo show (very much like his Vegas show).. either that, or any number of the concerts I have on audio or video (from 1990 up through concerts from 2014-2015 time frame)
    Don't forget the dual Chris Gaines/GB media Pass to his LA Live NBC special that someone sent you a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    Don't forget the dual Chris Gaines/GB media Pass to his LA Live NBC special that someone sent you a few years ago
    hehe Yeah!! I forgot about that one! (hehe I just ran across that recently too while moving parts of my collection from one place to another..) : ) thank you again!

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by jturtels View Post
    I guess my rarest possession is an audio recording of his encore from Kansas City 2007. Highlights include Wolves in its entirety, Rocket Man by Elton John, Please Come to Boston, Which One of Them, then a couple other common encore songs..American Pie, etc. Truly was amazing.
    I have that too. Somewhere 😳

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    I'd love to see a pic of them. Would love to know what happened to all the merchandise.
    I uploaded a few photos of the Garth Brooks Dublin Merchandise, the photos aren't great. This was the official merchandise for Croke Park in 2014, Garth sent it to us in 2015 after we met him in Cleveland.

https://imageshack.com/user/RadioRyan

Very cool photos djryan. That jersey. That was going to be the gig of the century by the looks of things. All of the crowd in jerseys, just one big team singing friends in low places.

Quote Originally Posted by djryan View Post
    I uploaded a few photos of the Garth Brooks Dublin Merchandise, the photos aren't great. This was the official merchandise for Croke Park in 2014, Garth sent it to us in 2015 after we met him in Cleveland.

https://imageshack.com/user/RadioRyan
    I PM'd you again, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by djryan View Post
    I PM'd you again, brother!
    DJRyan, if you can reach out! I sent you a few PM's!

At the midnight release of Fresh Horses, the store gave away a 1995 Garth calendar. I never opened it. Not sure how rare, but pretty cool none the less

probably fairly rare . if still unopened I'd keep it that way

I think it's every 7 years you can 're use' the calendar as the days match up... which would mean in about what, 5 more years?

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread