+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great interview with Garth by Bobby Bones

Great interview with Garth by Bobby Bones

Good find. Makes you more excited about what is next. Can't wait to see what his new music is going to be from what he is writing now! He's motivated for sure.

So here is what I got out of the interview

- He thinks PLP is just as good as AMHIK, he is delusional and tells me he don't understand todays audience

- He will sign some sort of deal with YouTube to broadcast his stuff. If I had to guess it will be something you have to pay for

- He pretty much said the live album and the anthology would come out at the same time. So will live be a separate album or included with the anthology?

- He cant say if there will be another single from gunslinger?

- He feels the new generation has accepted his new music and he is not just an old artist stuck in time and he feels he can be relevant again. Lets hope so

So if the live album is coming out with Anthology have to think that will be a November release again, so the question is does he release a new album this spring, summer or fall? I have a feeling he is done with the singles off gunslinger and does not feel any of the other tracks are single worthy. He sounds excited about his new stuff he has been working on and heard he already has most of the new album recorded and ready to go. Would he pull a beyonce and release an album without telling anyone?

I think that's part of taking January off is to finish tying all these loose ends up. I think there will be something released in Spring. I would release the Live Anthology around the time the documentary is released, I think it would help promote both at the same time.

Just want to give credit where it’s due.. This isn’t by Bobby Bones it’s by Billboard and I posted it here : http://www.planetgarth.com/forums/sh...oard-Interview

Another article where he uses a lot of words to just retell us what we already know from prior intvs

Another interview, where he repeats what he has been saying for the last few years.

http://www.myuscountry.com/syndicate...cle/?id=522543

In the USA, the best country in the world
    ok, glanced at the interview an saw it looked familiar- thx duckstreet for clearing that up
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Another interview, where he repeats what he has been saying for the last few years.

http://www.myuscountry.com/syndicate...cle/?id=522543
    Interesting interview...

I found this part interesting...

So what’s next for country music’s ultimate showman? Well, there’ll be a live album, recorded during his final North American show, which took place December 23 in Nashville.
    Is the "live album" actually going to be a LIVE album after all? probably not but it's worth some anticipation
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Skywise View Post
    Interesting interview...

I found this part interesting...

Is the "live album" actually going to be a LIVE album after all? probably not but it's worth some anticipation
    Good catch on that answer!

No, the album will be similar to Double Live. He's said multiple times in various cities that he's recording the show for a live album. The article author was just mistaken. He made an issue of recording the song Tacoma in that city for example, Baton Rouge in Louisiana etc.

+ Reply to Thread