Garth didn't show up on either Top Country Songs or Airplay with AMHIK. But on the album charts he is very well represented.
On Top Holiday Albums, Christmas Together dropped a couple notches to #24 from #22. On Top Catalog Albums, Christmas Together dropped from #18 to #23.
Top 200 Albums sees three entries by Garth. The Anthology drops to #12 from #10. Christmas Together moves down 5 spots from #88 to #93. The Ultimate Hits re-enters the Top 200 at #193.
On Top Albums, Anthology moved up from #6 to #5. The Ultimate Hits showed up at #74.
Independent Albums sees Garth maintaining his #1 position while Gunslinger jumped up 8 spots to #38 from #45.
On Top Country Albums, Garth takes up three spots this week. Anthology drops one spot to #3 and Christmas Together drops one spot to #15. Meanwhile, The Ultimate Hits moves up four spots to #30.
So Garth has 4 albums on the various charts. Another great showing.
I was at Target yesterday and didn't notice any Anthology around. I needed 1 copy but didn't have time to find one because I was in a hurry. I did find a copy of Christmas Together at Best Buy. They had 2 copies and I bought one for a friend for Christmas.