+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last studio G

Last studio G

So, tomorrow is the last studio G of the year.

Any tidbits for 2018??

I actually think he will reflect on the past year and maybe give some hints for 2018.

My prediction: he will say 2018 will be the biggest year ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jturtels View Post
    My prediction: he will say 2018 will be the biggest year ever.

No, he already said that 2018 won't be a big year. 2019 & 2020 were mentioned as being Huge though.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    No, he already said that 2018 won't be a big year. 2019 & 2020 were mentioned as being Huge though.
    ...it was a little bit of a joke.

I think there will be little talk about 2018. It's going to be about what he talked about last week with his portion of the live show in the spotlight.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    he'll mention the festivals/sporadic appearances... maybe mention that 'what we have planned will make what we've done look small' (or however he's said that..) eh he'll talk about family, and maybe holiday traditions.. he'll mention the anthology a few times... the ask garth questions will be things we've already heard multiple times

that's my prediction anyway
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

He mentioned in last week's awesome one that this last one will be the best..I'm guessing it involves a lot of the live stuff he has recorded. Loved the behind the scenes last week. That was my favorite by far

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    He mentioned in last week's awesome one that this last one will be the best..I'm guessing it involves a lot of the live stuff he has recorded. Loved the behind the scenes last week. That was my favorite by far
    I have to check that one again (have it saved/downloaded but have not watched it) (last week's)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by AronP24 View Post
    I'm sure he's not the only one who does it, but it's cool how he is taking notes and brainstorming about the next concert during each show.

Watched studio G, but it cut out near the end, so I guess I missed the last five minutes, and now the video wont load at his facebook page. Before that, basically studio G was quite boring.

He said.....

This person is sweet, this baby is sweet, this town is sweet, this dog is sweet.

No news what so ever.

He basically said his plans for 2018,he wont say, and people should just reflect on 2017.

The first studio G of 2018, he may say some of his plans. he did say 2019-2021 will be big.

He did say, that the tour is ending, he said this several times.

He then said people are sweet and people should love each other.

Again it cut out for me, during ask garth segments, and I cant load the video from facebook to see the end.

Was there any surpise near the end of it?

He mentioned "hitting the books again" when talking about 2019 and beyond. He brought up the Garth U thing a month or so back. Very much looking like hitting the big university stadiums.

Just saw the end of it, no news, the tour is ending. (so much for a world tour)

Go to his instragram, on the 23rd, and they will posting stuff from his last show.

Oh 2018 is going to be huge, and everybody is sweet.

I gues 2018 will be the festivals, and
    2019-2021 will be USA University stadium tour.
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 12-18-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    Just saw the end of it, no news, the tour is ending. (so much for a world tour)

Go to his instragram, on the 23rd, and they will posting stuff from his last show.

Oh 2018 is going to be huge, and everybody is sweet.

I gues 2018 will be the festivals, and
    2019-2021 will be USA University stadium tour.
    I think his current tour playing arenas is ending. Probably another American tour of stadiums. But I don't see him leaving America any time soon. He doesn't have to leave and when he tried he was told where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    I think his current tour playing arenas is ending. Probably another American tour of stadiums. But I don't see him leaving America any time soon. He doesn't have to leave and when he tried he was told where to go.
    hes welcome here anytime!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Dale View Post
    hes welcome here anytime!! :-)
    I hope he does make it to Australia and New Zealand. Possibly on the stadium tour. Two years is a long time for a stadium tour of the US.

I think 2019 will be big because it is the 30th anniversary of Garth Brooks and his first single, first #1 etc.

It's so much better than almost 20 years ago. We all knew things were winding down for his retirement. But now this tour ends and it's not the end. There really is a whole nother chapter it seems to be excited about on like in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    It's so much better than almost 20 years ago. We all knew things were winding down for his retirement. But now this tour ends and it's not the end. There really is a whole nother chapter it seems to be excited about on like in the past.
    Great Points!!

Watching studio g from last week and they had a couple of Barbie dolls that they bring on tour with them. Have no idea why and he didn't either. One was of Trisha, there was four of them. One thing he said these dolls have been every where, Europe and Australia. What did they do? Put the dolls into storage for 14 years while he retired? So here I am thinking again, will there or will there not be a tour outside America?

I think the Stadium tour will start overseas. He will fine tune the show in other countries, and then bring it to the states.

Quote Originally Posted by mbarker View Post
    I think the Stadium tour will start overseas. He will fine tune the show in other countries, and then bring it to the states.
    What I want to know, does America rely on weather for a stadium tour? I know in Ireland, we have 3 months in the year really that he could play, in May, June, and July. August and September is off because the stadium is used for matches. Europe can be before or after Ireland. The beginning of the year sounds good for Australia. But it's high hopes really.

I found it very irritating that he talked about dolls going on tour to Europe and Australia, when it's been 24 years since he made an international tour. Just had me thinking, why bring it up after that long away and thinking has he a tour planned for 2018. Perhaps a European tour in the summer and then Australia later in the year.

I found it very irritating that he talked about dolls going on tour to Europe and Australia, when it's been 24 years since he made an international tour. Just had me thinking, why bring it up after that long away and thinking has he a tour planned for 2018. Perhaps a European tour in the summer and then Australia later in the year.
    I didnt see last week's studio G. Hoping that means he will get to this part of the world.

Even though New Zealand is a small country, big name artists do come here, because we are so close to Australia, (just a 3 hour flight) so if Garth has his sites
    on Australia, its a good bet he will come down here also. There is hope for 2018!! haha.

Getting back to last week's dolls, with a doll of Trisha Yearwood that apparently travelled the world with him to Europe and Australia.

Does anyone remember the tour from 1994? I got to see roping the world again and I didn't see Trisha Yearwood. I saw a poster with Martina McBride as the opener.

So can anyone tell me why a Trisha Yearwood doll went on tour all over the world? It was probably a big fat lie where Americans think he's great for touring the world where in fact he hasn't gone anywhere else besides Canada and Brazil?

Or was it perhaps a hint of what's coming?

Getting back to last week's dolls, with a doll of Trisha Yearwood that apparently travelled the world with him to Europe and Australia.

Does anyone remember the tour from 1994? I got to see roping the world again and I didn't see Trisha Yearwood. I saw a poster with Martina McBride as the opener.

So can anyone tell me why a Trisha Yearwood doll went on tour all over the world? It was probably a big fat lie where Americans think he's great for touring the world where in fact he hasn't gone anywhere else besides Canada and Brazil?

Or was it perhaps a hint of what's coming?
    I certainly remember the tour of 1994. When he came to New Zealand, his opening act was an Australian lady, dont remember her name.
    I remember being at the gate, people ready to rush into the venue and somehow, John McBride (Martina's husband) got caught on the otherside with the crowd,
    people started joking with him saying "Man you look old for 19" the security wouldn't open the gate for him, cuz the crowd would've rushed thru, so he had to climb over it.

The concert itself, despite being extremely short, 75 Minutes- 16 songs, was the greatest concert of my lifetime, he was so raw during it, (days before social media, outside of the usa)
    he was so funny between the songs, very much R rated with the language and jokes, but it showed another side of him.

Remember after the concert, they were still selling merchandise, and people were literally just throwing money at the vendors, because they sold out so so quick, there was just nothing left.

+ Reply to Thread