+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BILLBOARDS Year End Charts

BILLBOARDS Year End Charts

Billboard released their year end charts and Garth and Trisha were all over a lot of them. And I hope I got most of them.
    Independent Albums year end chart saw Garth at #2 with The Ultimate Collection followed at #3 by Christmas Together. At #6 was Gunslinger and at #12 was CT/Gunslinger. And for Independent Artists Garth was #2 and Trisha #6 for the year.
    On the Billboard Top 200 albums for 2017, The Ultimate Collection was #147, Christmas Together was #185 and The Ultimate Hits was #198.
    For The Top Country Albums for 2017, Garth had five rankings for the year. At#21 was The Ultimate Collection, #31 was Christmas Together, at #39 was The Ultimate Hits, at #51 was CT/Gunslinger Bundle and at #57 was Gunslinger. Top Country Album Artists, Garth was #6.
    For Country Airplay for the year AMHIK was #40. On Country Songs AMHIK was #54 while BLLDAD was #94. And Garth was #17 Country Artists.
    Way to go Garth. With The Anthology you have a great start to 2018.

BLLDAD was #66 on airplay. Having 2 songs in the top 100 is a nice feat! Here's to an even bigger 2018!

Interesting note I found. The year end chart ended the first week of December. So AMHIK's #2, #1, and #9 weeks were not counted. Doing a little math, if the chart extended out for the entire year it would be in the mid-20's. Pretty impressive!

+ Reply to Thread