+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Garths next album

Garths next album

I saw the video in Spokane of him singing girl goin nowhere. What a fantastic song and it would be great to see him put this on an album.
    He also did I am a song and thought that would be great.

Also does anyone remember him years ago doing a song for espn something like time of the year? It was really good but he never released it either. Its really frustrating when he does this.

Does anyone think he might put out an album next year of new stuff?

He talked one time on Studio G how they might changed the opening song of his concert to a song that would be released on his next album. He said that about a year ago after Gunslinger was released. So he must have something in the works.

I hope it is Girl goin nowhere just love that song

I think Garth needs to do original music that he likes and not try to compete with bro country singers. He proved with AMHIK that he can do a ballad and have a hit. But he doesn't need to have hits, just good music. I have been happy with Garth the past 17 years without him being a staple on country radio. So do what he likes and knows. It pleased the fans in the past and will please them in the future. He doesn't need radio hits to keep drawing in the fans to concerts. He still sells lots of albums. Make the music and they will come. Also I was thinking that a stadium tour will be next. He can play for 3-4 hours with one stop or two in a market center. But back to the next album. Garth isn't going to please all fans from the start. Not everyone of the 7 first albums were perfect. But keep doing good music.

+ Reply to Thread