+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *SPOILER ALERT* - Reviews for Nashville Shows

Quote Originally Posted by rhd13 View Post
    Went to all 7 and they were all amazing! I will say that I thought the shows on 16th and 17th were better than closing weekend. The 17th was 2 hours 50 minutes with 39 songs. Don’t know how it gets more epic than that.
    Agreed. I was at one show from each weekend, the 10th, 15th, and 23rd. I thought Sunday the 10th was the best from the 3 I saw. To be honest, I was a little disappointed in his final show. It was one of the shortest I'd seen all tour. I guess I was hoping to see him put on one of his patented marathon shows and just kill the encore and house keeping. However, a Garth show is still a Garth show.

After 3 years, what do we do now????

I was disappointed at one thing that he mentioned during the last show. He made the statement that Housekeeping/House Cleaning was part of this tour, and that this would probably end with this tour.

Quote Originally Posted by mbarker View Post
    I was disappointed at one thing that he mentioned during the last show. He made the statement that Housekeeping/House Cleaning was part of this tour, and that this would probably end with this tour.
    Naturally, it makes perfect sense. After all, I think pretty much every show I saw, he mentioned how that is his favorite part of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    Naturally, it makes perfect sense. After all, I think pretty much every show I saw, he mentioned how that is his favorite part of the show.
    I thought the same thing. I suspect this pretty much confirms a stadium tour with a standard setlist every night. I just don’t see “house keeping” working very well in a stadium. Stinks since we all, including him, loved that part of the show so much.

+ Reply to Thread