+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Chase

The Chase

Any special reason Garth has The Chase 7 times Platinum award is on display on Studio G? Maybe I wasn't seeing the award right. Is is subliminal advertising for fans to buy that album and get it to Diamond Status? I know he wants The Chase and In Pieces to get over the hump but I think he should be pushing Fresh Horses. I love that album and am biased...LOL. I didn't understand why that album didn't sell better. I know 5 million isn't anything to sneeze at but it is such a great album. I know Garth thinks The Chase is one of his favorites but....Just curious if he said anything about it.

I know you still can't stream The Chase or In Pieces on Amazon. I'm ready for them to come back.

I am also wondering about streams. I never see any stream totals listed for Garth. Are his stream totals so low they aren't registering or is he holding back that information for some reason? Just like the pre orders and first weeks sales of The Anthology, no info. Also were there any figures ever released for the bundle they had on sale when he first put catalog on sale? I am wondering if he is keeping figures quiet so he can make a big announcement on numbers and Diamond awards.

Hmmmm. They were there a few weeks ago, but it was one unit with 20 songs and the album are matched the respective album for each song.

I'm all in for TC and IP to be given Diamond Awards especially the latter, it's my favorite GB album by a long margin.

+ Reply to Thread