+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's Official, Garth's Single, AMHIK is #1

It's Official, Garth's Single, AMHIK is #1

Good for Garth!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    good to hear!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Yay! I really like this song, so I'm thrilled for him and Mitch.

Thatís great! There were a lot of naysayers when this song was released. Glad to hear he beat the expectations again!

So this is actually his 20th #1 because this chart didn't start tabulating until around the time "The Dance" came out being how that was his second #1. Of course there are other #1's from other charts like Not Counting You, Rodeo, Callin' Baton Rouge, She's Gonna Make It, You Move Me all hit #1 in Canada Country while not on this chart. And Chris Gaines hit #1 on Canada's Adult Contemporary. Not to mention however many Christmas songs of his hit #1. I sense a #1's compilation with either the 20 or 25 country songs of his.
    'All the way to Tacoma, by then I hope you're out of my mind.'

In the USA, the best country in the world
    So you also then have #1's in the 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s... 4 decades for Garth
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    So this is actually his 20th #1 because this chart didn't start tabulating until around the time "The Dance" came out being how that was his second #1. Of course there are other #1's from other charts like Not Counting You, Rodeo, Callin' Baton Rouge, She's Gonna Make It, You Move Me all hit #1 in Canada Country while not on this chart. And Chris Gaines hit #1 on Canada's Adult Contemporary. Not to mention however many Christmas songs of his hit #1. I sense a #1's compilation with either the 20 or 25 country songs of his.
    In the traditional history of country music we will have The Number One's, Garth's 20 Biggest Hits, 4 Decades of Hits.....It will be interesting to see all the compilations that will come once Garth slows down and they find reasons to release his music in different variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sevens View Post
    Thatís great! There were a lot of naysayers when this song was released. Glad to hear he beat the expectations again!
    I gotta confess, even though I did say I would support it, I hadn't been calling my radio station because I don't know if they still take phone calls.

Very thrilled to see this. I was one of the ones who doubted that this would happen. So happy to say that I was wrong. Maybe radio will start respecting him again. He needs to work on releasing his next studio album lol

Congrats to Garth. I am not a big fan of this song. But I know it sounds better live. I am looking forward to hearing it in Nashville next week!
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    I gotta confess, even though I did say I would support it, I hadn't been calling my radio station because I don't know if they still take phone calls.
    None of the stations here do

I always post stuff on the station's Facebook page. Sometimes they answer. I always try to keep them in the loop on Garth news.

+ Reply to Thread