+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Entertainment Tonight Interview

In the USA, the best country in the world

Entertainment Tonight Interview

Found this online- Garth's full interview with Nancy O'Dell.. (about 25m) talking re: the Anthology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CspexnAv_E8&t=20s
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I watched it last night. It's good overall. Some of the answers are typical Garth answers where you know he's making crap up at the moment. But overall, it's good.

And, oh, I like how he handled the lip sync questions. Basically, if critics don't like what he did, then they can find a way not to hang around each other in a social situation. I like how he didn't back down.

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    And, oh, I like how he handled the lip sync questions. Basically, if critics don't like what he did, then they can find a way not to hang around each other in a social situation. I like how he didn't back down.
    To which I say...GOOD! I'll tell you this, I probably would have not been really nice about the controversy compared to Garth's response. But that just shows who the bigger man is in this conversation.

That was a very fun interview to watch. Thanks for sharing.

I love how he admits that one of the things he has yet to succeed at is getting George Strait to record a song that he has written.
    I also loved the story at the end of the fans that he randomly upgraded for his show. Good stuff.

+ Reply to Thread