+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio G 11/6/17

Studio G 11/6/17

Wow! I thought there was some good info on this show.

I am not sure I understood him right when he was giving a hint about what was coming.
    Did he say Garth You or Garth U as in university? Or is it a Garth You Tube?

I didnt think there was a show, log on and he wasnt on, but forgot, you guys went off daylight savings?

I got my times wrong.

What did he say, what information was given?

There were actually some good questions asked this time, including what will he be doing after this year.
    He said there will be an announcement coming within the next 3 months that will be huge. Of course, we have heard that before, lol. But it did sound like Garth doesn't want this tour to define his post retirement plans and has set big goals he wants to reach, that he will tell us about in the next three months.

So in three months, we get a big announcement (So feburaryish) must be the overseas
    portion of his tour! :-)

He wants to reach big goals??? I hope he doesnt mean RIAA Numbers, and that its something else.

I can't help but think that at some point he'll take a version of his Vegas show on the road...

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    Wow! I thought there was some good info on this show.

I am not sure I understood him right when he was giving a hint about what was coming.
    Did he say Garth You or Garth U as in university? Or is it a Garth You Tube?
    I hope it's Garth U! Would love to see him go on a huge college stadium tour.

Oh, and he talked about the live album and how a lot of it was recorded this past weekend. So, it looks like we will be getting some new live stuff if the videos that have been shared the last couple of days are any indication.

I hope it’s a festival to college towns where he does a Wynn-like headliner performance on Friday nights in college’s arena, then afternoon and evening festival on Saturday in football stadium with “freak show” as he calls it. Would be great way to connect with younger fans and bring along newer artists.

I thought last night's Studio G was really entertaining and informational. By far the best one I've seen so far. Typically I scrub through them after the fact and many of them come off a bit cheesy, for lack of better words. This one was good though.

+ Reply to Thread