+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How many have pre-ordered The Anthology?

How many have pre-ordered The Anthology?

Kinda curious as to how many have pre-ordered The Anthlology and how many copies?

I pre-ordered from Amazon
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

Depending on the situation, I may place my order at my local Barnes and Noble tomorrow

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I Pre ordered from Amazon when I first heard about the anthology, then cancelled/re 'pre ordered' the limited edition... (twice- I want to have one for collecting and one for reading/'using')
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition on Amazon.

The current price that I'll be charged is $23.97, although I have been submitting daily notices to Amazon that Walmart's current price is $23.22.

I pre-ordered at Target and then cancelled that last week and pre-ordered again when they offered the bonus Christmas Together CD.

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    I pre-ordered the Limited Edition on Amazon.

The current price that I'll be charged is $23.97, although I have been submitting daily notices to Amazon that Walmart's current price is $23.22.
    They now have it on Walmart.com for $17.30
    When we're free to love anyone we choose, when this world's big enough for all different views When we all can worship from our own kind of pew, then we shall be free

I really want to pre-order it but it makes a perfect xmas gift to me from my family so I'm going to suffer patiently

Preordered it before it was announced.

Thanks to Skywise...

Quote Originally Posted by Garthoholic24 View Post
    They now have it on Walmart.com for $17.30
    Whoa!! Everybody needs to use the "Would you like to tell us about a lower price?" feature on Amazon to try and get them to lower their price. In the meantime, I preordered from Walmart too, and when it gets close to the shipping date, if Amazon hasn't matched Walmart's price then I'll cancel my Amazon order.

Whoa!! Everybody needs to use the "Would you like to tell us about a lower price?" feature on Amazon to try and get them to lower their price. In the meantime, I preordered from Walmart too, and when it gets close to the shipping date, if Amazon hasn't matched Walmart's price then I'll cancel my Amazon order.
    Where do I find the tell us about a lower price feature on Amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by Garthoholic24 View Post
    Where do I find the tell us about a lower price feature on Amazon?
    Go to the Limited Edition Anthology's page on Amazon. (LINK HERE)

Then scroll down to the "Product Details" section. Look under the "Amazon Best Sellers Rank" listings (and right above the "Related Short Videos" section), and you will see "Would you like to tell us about a lower price?"

Click on that link, then select "Website". In the "URL" box, enter Walmart's link to the Limited Edition (LINK HERE). In the "Price" box, put "$17.30". In the "Shipping Costs" box, put "$0.00". Then click on "Submit Feedback". And viola! You're done!
    Last edited by Emerald Isle; 11-04-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jturtels View Post
    Price went back up, then. Yesterday it was $17.30

Proof!

I screenshot that Walmart page yesterday with the 17.30 price and the date, on my computer for proof.

How would I send that to Amazon so they can see it? Because if they looked today they wouldnt see that price. (Now its 23.97)

I think they would have to have a link. With all the photoshopping alot of stores need more than a picture...

Quote Originally Posted by ManAgnstMachine View Post
    I screenshot that Walmart page yesterday with the 17.30 price and the date, on my computer for proof.

How would I send that to Amazon so they can see it? Because if they looked today they wouldnt see that price. (Now its 23.97)
    It has to stay at the low price for Amazon to match it. So now that itís gone up, Amazon very likely will likely not match the $17.30 price even with a screen shot. Even so, $23.97 is still lower than Amazonís current price, so it might still be worth it to report Walmartís current $23.97 price to Amazon in hopes that theyíll lower theirs. Remember, if you preorder through Amazon, you get the lowest price the item reaches between now and the time it ships. So if Amazonís price hits $5.00 for just 3 minutes between the time that you order and the time it ships, thatís the price youíll pay even if Amazonís price for that item is $25 on the day they ship it to you.

I'm just glad I pre ordered!! next weeks' gonna be fun!

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

I have to say I am a big Garth fan when it comes to buying his albums on release day. Sadly this time I will not be able to purchase The Anthology because last week I lost my job and money is tight. I was really hoping to get a limited edition too.

This will be the first time in Garth’s career I will not be able to purchase something on release day.

Quote Originally Posted by jjlong79 View Post
    I have to say I am a big Garth fan when it comes to buying his albums on release day. Sadly this time I will not be able to purchase The Anthology because last week I lost my job and money is tight. I was really hoping to get a limited edition too.
    I’ve certainly been there! Hang in there. Keep your chin up. It’ll work out.

Preordered ! I'm loving the fact that since 2013 I have been able to acquire GB Product on release date/week, it's the kickoff to the holidays !

2013 - BIAOMR
    2014 - MAM
    2016 - TUC
    2017 - Anthology

In order for me to get it next week someone would have to buy it for me

I miss the days when I lined up at Tower Records to be one of the first to buy Garth music. It was fun meeting other Garth fans who were excited by Garth music. I remember when the Hits came out, buying 11 copies, getting posters and people wondering why I had 11 copies. I was glad I had because I was able to get 11 copies of Zooming. I gave those out to others who didn't get a copy. I do have one copy still. I remember one time I lent my copy of The Hungry Years to Pat Sill, the DJ at our radio station in Sacramento. He and his on air partner at the radio station cleaned it up and ran it as a radio special. That was cool. I am still excited for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by gbkubfan View Post
    I miss the days when I lined up at Tower Records to be one of the first to buy Garth music. It was fun meeting other Garth fans who were excited by Garth music. I remember when the Hits came out, buying 11 copies, getting posters and people wondering why I had 11 copies. I was glad I had because I was able to get 11 copies of Zooming. I gave those out to others who didn't get a copy. I do have one copy still. I remember one time I lent my copy of The Hungry Years to Pat Sill, the DJ at our radio station in Sacramento. He and his on air partner at the radio station cleaned it up and ran it as a radio special. That was cool. I am still excited for next week.
    I remember the days of midnight releases too!! I'd wait up and head out to the store so I could get the new Garth stuff. I think I've bought everything since Fresh Horses at release time.. Come to think of it- I've bought everything Garth has put out on release day with the exception of No Fences and Garth Brooks, as I wasn't exposed to Garth until I was going to college for. visit.. loved each cd, bought RTW on release day and the rest is history!

can't wait till next week

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

The GarthCast

Just glanced at the Black Friday ad for Target and didn't see anything about The Anthology in ad. :-(

Walmart's price for the Limited Edition is currently (4:55pm MST) back down to $18.62.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Antho...ition/56155941

Maybe some of us could report it to Amazon. I just did.

Quote Originally Posted by jturtels View Post
    Maybe some of us could report it to Amazon. I just did.
    As have I.

As have I.
    And me lol

+ Reply to Thread