+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So is there going to be a world leg of the world tour?

So is there going to be a world leg of the world tour?

Now that he has announced the last stop of the north american tour.

Doesn't sound like it with the type of dates he already has planned in 2018. But, hasn't he kind of hinted at some oversees things indirectly in the future on Studio G?

Quote Originally Posted by garthcop View Post
    Doesn't sound like it with the type of dates he already has planned in 2018. But, hasn't he kind of hinted at some oversees things indirectly in the future on Studio G?
    hes hinted at a lot of things, I didnt like the wording of the annoucement today. Last stop of the North American Tour" I wouldve like him to say "Last stop of the North American Leg of the tour"

Seriously, If I had of known there wouldve been no world leg, I wouldve bitten the bullet and blown my bank account and flown over.

BTW, the only festival he couldve headline here, in 2018, has just announced Neil Diamond is the headline act, all other festivals we have are rock/hiphop.

He pretty much said how much he loved Ireland on Monday night studio g. He asked the band if they were to play Ireland, I thought he might say that he's also going back to play but he said that they (the Irish) would eat them right up. But one thing I found weird was it was Garth that mentioned Ireland first. He also pretty much hinted at coming back to Ireland a few weeks ago. He winked at being asked was he coming back to Ireland and they didn't ignore the question which happens quite alot. So yeah, I think there will be dates outside America. I think it will be later in 2018 before he hits Australia. I hope he does.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    He pretty much said how much he loved Ireland on Monday night studio g. He asked the band if they were to play Ireland, I thought he might say that he's also going back to play but he said that they (the Irish) would eat them right up. But one thing I found weird was it was Garth that mentioned Ireland first. He also pretty much hinted at coming back to Ireland a few weeks ago. He winked at being asked was he coming back to Ireland and they didn't ignore the question which happens quite alot. So yeah, I think there will be dates outside America. I think it will be later in 2018 before he hits Australia. I hope he does.
    we live in hope, and I hope Garth knows that New Zealand is closer to the USA than Aussie, so he should come here first!! :-)

The article says: "After taking the month of January off to rest, Brooks said he's got his eye on taking the tour international -- but the journey starts with his current hit single "Ask Me How I Know."

"I’m going to challenge my team now to take that single to Australia and Europe," he explained. "Because it’s still the same … you move here to play country music but your job is to take it to the four corners of the earth."

I knew he would but not say anything until the American part of his tour is done. I reckon we will hear more in January.

Check out this one-on-one that took place after yesterday's press conference in Nashville. Mark your calendars for the beginning of February to see where his road will be leading; with any luck, he'll be announcing some overseas dates and will announce them all at once instead of spreading them out individually. Also, check out a short piece of him singing I Will Survive!

http://popculture.com/country-music/...r-karaoke-jam/

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Thx Paula!

I think the part of the article she's talking about is this qutoe

Brooks plans to spend the month of January resting before he takes the tour international, where he will likely delight millions of more fans.
    ... It SOUNDS like the international 'nutts will get to see him locally (finally )
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

He mentions going internationally again during today's press conference. You can skip to 34:04 if you just want to hear that. Garth and Trisha arrive at about 18:41.

https://www.facebook.com/Q13FOX/vide...6997872624199/

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

Great interview, Loved the part where talks about artists who remix their music for overseas audiences, and how he doesnt do that.

Again very non commital about touring, 2018/2019, but does seem like there will be some dates.

+ Reply to Thread