+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio g Monday 30th

Studio g Monday 30th

The Nashville announcement has to be this week, do you think he'll hint at it this week?

Yeah, it has to be. Maybe he'll hint at a 'G alert'?

Can you imagine either being a band member or just a crew member on the tour! Extreme craziness with the increase number of sell out shows knowing it's all about to come to an end for a while within the next two months.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    I know maybe this is morning or wrong, but am I the only one who's kinda wanting to see no announcement made about Nashville, or an 'announcement' of an announcement to come, or something of the nature ?

I mean, the meltdown from some if that happens? may be kinda humorous..

(or, it's just that I'm back to work after a week of vacation for fall break... that could be warping things too)
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I'm calling it: he's probably going to be playing dress up since Halloween is tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    I'm calling it: he's probably going to be playing dress up since Halloween is tomorrow.
    I dont think he will announce the nashville show on studio G, he will do it the normal way, I think he
    will talk of how excited he is that the anthology is coming up.

Any info of significance?

Target is giving Christmas Together free to anyone who preorders the anthology .

Garth also took a few live phone callers with questions !! I thought that was awesome .
    In the land, of the midnight sun!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Ehh, Ryan- the only 'significance' was the note of giving away Christmas together with the anthology if you pre buy it at Target. (makes me wonder if there was an overstock / if this is a way to move stock that didnt' sell last year / hype #'s, etc..)

honestly? yeah the taking callers was cool, but even with that 'aspect' of the show, same old same old. questions were variations of the same type that we've heard thousands of times before..

the 'sessions' part? honestly it was kinda weak this week. I'm thinking next week may be better, with lee brice being in.. I'd bet that he'll have Jerrod Nieman (Sp?) on too, seems to be going down that path (or Karyn Rochelle..) (or mitch rossell)..

not GREAT, not BAD.. kinda weak Studio G, IMO
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I would have never guess that he would have had Old Dominion. They just don't seem country enough. But they are one of those bands that if you happen to hear their music in a certain way on a random day, you'll be hooked on them.

+ Reply to Thread