+ Reply to Thread

Thread: One last stop before Nashville

One last stop before Nashville

What are everyone's thoughts on where Garth will play between Spokane and Nashville? There's a month gap where he can play, taking out the Thanksgiving week of course.

He has the Northwest corner of the US covered by playing Tacoma and Spokane back-to-back (I'm still surprised by that). Lincoln & the finales in Nashville will cover the Midwest and he's already played his last shows in the Northeast. If Atlanta 'doesn't count' I'd say he has to play South or back in Florida. I'd be surprised to see him to back to the Southwest.

The last few years I've enjoyed trying to predict when and where Garth will play next and I've enjoyed reading everyone else's thoughts as well!

In the USA, the best country in the world
    hehe he won't do it but dang it'd be nice to see him come back through the rocky mountain region- . that is, he'd be welcome in Denver again!
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I know he said no but Tampa would be a good stop. Maybe since he sold out only 3 shows he's looking for a bigger market to hit, instead of Tampa.

Just got the email that Garth is heading up to Newark. I guess that answers that question. So much for not going back East.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    yeah I got the email too... interesting- I can't say I'd have picked Newark..... but then again I'm not in charge of the tour hehe.. Newark- accessible easily enough by fans in the NJ/NY area and such... cool
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I called it!! I think Atlanta while not an official stop on the tour 'takes care' of the southeast. You can't tell me there aren't at least a few hundred (if not thousand) people coming up from Tampa or the rest of Florida. PruCenter has had this gaping hole in their schedule for a while now. Scott's point about being in the NY region is exactly why they get discounted: Major tours stop there, but concertgoers thinks of the Garden or Barclays, or even Philly, first.
    Matt
    "Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire"-GB

+ Reply to Thread