+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Studio G 10/2/17

No, no it's not. You would be treating the symptoms instead of taking action BEFORE it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckStreetCowboy View Post
    That's such a poor take. It's like saying people can break into houses so we don't need locks or security systems. We should just teach our kids not to do it.

Why not at least try some reform? What does it hurt? Why do people need these machine gun like things?
    Your reply makes no sense to my comment. I lock my doors, I own a gun. I have never been in a lick of trouble EVER (school, work, free time). No arrest, no detentions or suspensions etc etc. It was because how I was raised. We need to take responsibility in raising our kids up to know right and wrong. The reform needs to happen within the world to instill proper values and teach our kids their are laws and punishment.

Really guys? Really? You're gonna outright argue on Planet Garth even though the mods told you NOT TO?

In the USA, the best country in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricOutcast View Post
    Really guys? Really? You're gonna outright argue on Planet Garth even though the mods told you NOT TO?
    I will say I did mention this would probably get shut down.. it's callous, unneeded, not worth arguing about.. but yeah- sometimes people don't like their opinions being 'challenged' or questioned... I've been there...

not gonna say too much more on it ... just that... it's callous, unneeded, and not worth arguing about guys..
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

I liked Inside Studio G. Well done Garth.

Very weird that he choose not to do the secret show, though, after those words.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Quote Originally Posted by Lowland_Kid View Post
    I liked Inside Studio G. Well done Garth.

Very weird that he choose not to do the secret show, though, after those words.
    Maybe it wasn’t entirely his call. It’s possible other factors played into it, and if that’s the case, maybe that’s why his words about the show going on were so strong.

Garth's next concert is Friday right? Im guessing there will be beef up security, in case of copycats, a indoor venue must be easier to police than a outdoor one, also
    I wonder what the vibe of his show will be?? I think it will follow the same pattern, but there will be mention made of the tragic event.

Still cant get my head around this shooting.

It's Thursday in Indy. I had to take my SEVENS shirt off at the Orlando show because of the metal buttons, they sent it through the security machine. Indoor shows are much easier to police...

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    Maybe it wasn’t entirely his call. It’s possible other factors played into it, and if that’s the case, maybe that’s why his words about the show going on were so strong.
    Ah yes, that could very well be. Thanks, makes more sense now.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

I think Garth continued to show why he is a class act by the way he did Studio G last night. If I was a rising star, I would have loved to get his input on how to move on.

They got the year of The Change wrong. But still cool that they featured him.

I wonder if Garth is planning on playing this festival in 2018. It's probably going to be safe. These things don't necessarily happen every time. Next year's gun massacre will be somewhere else. High Schools, Universities, Elementary Schools, Movie Theatres, Shopping Malls, Church, Outdoor Concerts......to be continued.

+ Reply to Thread