+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio G: Monday 25th Sept

Studio G: Monday 25th Sept

Missed the first few minutes.

He mentioned .

New software for Studio G, things will pop up on the screen, but not this week.

He said , this person is cool.

This person is also sweet.

This other eprson is nice.

This person is sweet

This venue is nice

The people are sweet.

The city is sweet

The city is cool

The people are cool.

This other person is sweet.

He also gave a preview of next week's Studio G, saying its going to be the BIGGEST STUDIO g, AND YOU CANT MISS IT, THEY ANNOUCING SOMETHING SO CLOSE TO THEIR HEARTS.

Hopefully it's details on the Anthology!

I have stopped watching studio g. Well I don't go out of my way and stay up until midnight to watch it anymore because I get the run down here. Thanks Brett Dale for the update which made me laugh so much.

I hope it's about the Anthology too, but with him saying "something so close to the heart" I have a gut feeling it will be some kind or announcement about Teammates for Kids.

I hate to say this but we often have concert announcements starting around October for the following year. He has no control over how our concerts are planned and concerts can take months to organise after tickets go on sale, so he can't control the time between ticket sales and playing his concerts. I know it's wishful thinking, but he practically gave it away last week that he's coming back to Ireland. It sounds like the deal is done, it's just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fever View Post
    I hate to say this but we often have concert announcements starting around October for the following year. He has no control over how our concerts are planned and concerts can take months to organise after tickets go on sale, so he can't control the time between ticket sales and playing his concerts. I know it's wishful thinking, but he practically gave it away last week that he's coming back to Ireland. It sounds like the deal is done, it's just a matter of time.
    Well, the '14 shows were not announced until February I believe. I could be completely wrong, but I think he will wait until the U.S. tour is over and done with before we hear anything about more 2018 shows. Unless if for some reason, he's announced at some festival in the U.S. or even Europe. Given how he likes to spotlight things, he's probably going to concentrate on making a big deal out of the U.S. tour end in Nashville. Then sometime after the holidays, January/February, a big press conference to announce stadium shows in Ireland.

He's already announced one American festival.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalGarthFan View Post
    Well, the '14 shows were not announced until February I believe. I could be completely wrong, but I think he will wait until the U.S. tour is over and done with before we hear anything about more 2018 shows. Unless if for some reason, he's announced at some festival in the U.S. or even Europe. Given how he likes to spotlight things, he's probably going to concentrate on making a big deal out of the U.S. tour end in Nashville. Then sometime after the holidays, January/February, a big press conference to announce stadium shows in Ireland.
    Well I'm thinking the same with having the American part of the tour over with before announcing anything else. But I'm also quite doubtful because they changed our concert licensing laws, by that I mean they only increased timelines and deadlines. So I'm thinking we could have announcements before Christmas.

+ Reply to Thread