+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Studio G: Monday 18th

Studio G: Monday 18th

Im guessing he will talk about Seattle and hopefully the Anthology.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    hoping for anthology talk- I'd like to hear more bout what I preordered
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

The Garth Brooks Believers Facebook page just posted this about 2 hours ago:

"Earlier today on the Hatfield and McCoy morning show on Nash Icon's 92.5 KJJY. Garth Brooks has once again confirmed what he told us in February that an Australian tour is coming..

When asked he stated that they were deciding whether to start the international leg of the tour in Australia or Europe.

The Australian tour was expected to be December or January 2017/18 however due the the size of the US segment of the tour, which has now exceeded the size of his entire last world tour dates are yet to be confirmed."

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Isle View Post
    The Garth Brooks Believers Facebook page just posted this about 2 hours ago:

"Earlier today on the Hatfield and McCoy morning show on Nash Icon's 92.5 KJJY. Garth Brooks has once again confirmed what he told us in February that an Australian tour is coming..

When asked he stated that they were deciding whether to start the international leg of the tour in Australia or Europe.

The Australian tour was expected to be December or January 2017/18 however due the the size of the US segment of the tour, which has now exceeded the size of his entire last world tour dates are yet to be confirmed."
    Its looking good for overseas fans of Garth!!!

Earlier today on the Hatfield and McCoy morning show on Nash Icon's KJJY 92.5. Garth Brooks has once again confirmed what he told us in February that an Australian tour is coming..

The Australian tour was expected to be December or January 2017/18 however due the the size of the US segment of the tour, which has now exceeded the size of his entire last world tour date are yet to be confirmed.

Below is the audio of the KJJY 92.5 interview

Click Here To Listen

Yeah, I think he dropped some pretty good hints about some overseas things.

Did he say anything about the anthology?

Quote Originally Posted by rmila00 View Post
    Did he say anything about the anthology?
    No. But he was in a really good mood. Must of had to do with the Queen's b-day.

In the USA, the best country in the world
    hmm- will have to casually listen and also download it to keep in my 'collection' (I have to my knowledge all studio G episodes so far).... but if nothing was announced of consequence.. ehh.... oh well
    An objective Garth fan, with my own views...

I have a purpose
    Made in His image
    Accepted by Him
    Given new life in Christ
    Eternity with Him

My collection of all things Garth....
    The GarthCast

+ Reply to Thread