+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Australian and European Fans...

Australian and European Fans...

Garth specifically talks about touring in Australia and Europe here (starts at about 1:32).

https://www.facebook.com/EddieHatfie...type=2&theater

Paula

Listen not to the critics
    Who put their own dreams on the shelf
    ~ How You Ever Gonna Know ~
    Kent Blazy/Garth Brooks

We live in hope. I guess if hes still looking at things, its not going to be early 2018. Hope he adds New Zealand, if he tours aussie. he did changed the subject
    pretty quick. Although this is very hopefully, because he did say, not sure Aussie or Europe first.

So my fingers and toes are crossed. :-)

Thanks for posting the link.
    Last edited by Brett Dale; 09-17-2017 at 07:28 PM.

Yay!!! I REALLY hope every PG Garth fan can at least have an opportunity see him in his or her own country

If he plays Australia/New Zealand, it will probably be after Europe. I'd imagine he would play in January/February, and since he's playing through December, that's unlikely to happen in early 2018.

I think Stagecoach will be the first we'll see of him in 2018. If Europe is in the cards for next summer, perhaps there will be an announcement sometime after February.

Thanks. Yes, we live in hope.
    The sevens have aligned. It has begun...

Well he wouldn't answer any of the questions about playing festivals outside of America next year or if his Dublin poster was a hint but he winked while avoiding the question. That wink where it means he will.

I just watched back Studio G from last night and I think we can assume that Ireland and Europe is a given but it's just a case of when, he had to hold back saying anything else but gave that familiar look and Sam said something like.. "You're making me sweat over here" I think the deal is done but not ready to announce yet!!

+ Reply to Thread